THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

1 month old ALREADY!!!!!!!!




Jozie and Kealie turned 1 month old on Friday... I can't believe it's already been a month. Time has flown by! And the funny thing is, my original due date was August 22nd.

We are still just hanging out and enjoying our girls around here. They are both growing so much. Jen and I weighed them at her house the other day and Jozie was up to 8'4 and Kealie was up to 7'. It's crazy how big they are getting! But that is because they are both eating great. They are also becoming more alert and aware of things around them. They both like to sit in their chairs or swings and just look around!!! They are also staying up longer. It's fun to get to sit with them and talk to them and have them actually be awake. Jozie has even made it for 6 hours straight without a nap. She is perfectly content to sit in her chair or lay in her bassinet and just hang out with momma!!
Kealie is also staying awake longer, but not as long. She loves her swing!!!

The girls and I normally just hang out at home during the week, but we've been out a couple times over the last several weeks. We went and visited Grammy at her work. We went to my school and let the girls meet all of my co-workers! It was good to see everyone as well as my boys (Students). My boys were so excited to see me, yet didn't have much to do with the girls. They just kept telling me they wanted me to come back soon. As much as I miss them, I'm SOOOOOOO not anywhere close to being ready to go back to work and leave my girls. I don't even want to think about that time... Then Jen watched the girls last week while I ran some errands that I seriously needed to get done.

I'm just loving my girls so much. That's really about all that's going on. I got a Wii and Wii Fit for my birthday, so I've been doing a little workout each day!!!! And with that I will just leave you some more pics of the girls:





2 comments:

Jen said...

Aww! Sweet post. That is a terrible picture of Tyler though!

Michelle said...

Jen, I had three pics of Tyler with the girls, and I promise this was the best of the three... If you saw the other two, you would agree... Seriously!!!!