THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Pictures of the girls... FINALLY!!!!

So it's been 2 weeks since my last post. I can't believe that!

Just an update... The girls are both home now!!! Jozie got to come home on Thursday, July 30th!!! After we stayed at the hospital that night, the doctor told us Kealie still wasn't eating well enough and needed to stay longer. He said that Jozie was ready to come home though. We asked if she could stay with her sister, and the doctor said he could for one more night, but after that the insurance would start getting suspicious. So we were able to keep them together one more night.

I thought leaving both of the girls at the hospital was the hardest thing to do, and it was very very hard... But on Thursday when we were getting Jozie ready to leave, it was very emotional... It was such a happy thing for Jozie, yet Kealie would now be in there all by herself. It was even harder to leave Kealie there all on her own while her sister got to come home and be at her home.

The next day, Friday the 31st, was my 30th birthday. I kept telling everyone how awesome of a birthday it would be when Kealie got to come home! But nope, when I got to the hospital to visit, doc said she just wasn't eating enough yet. So, it wasn't going to be the best ever... I stayed at the hospital for a couple hours and then came home so Josh could visit baby girl. Jozie and I hung out together and when Josh got home we headed to my parents for lasagna!!! We had a great time, but not having Kealie there you could really feel and absence.

On Saturday morning, August 1st, after 11 days in the hospital, we finally got the call from the doctor saying Kealie was now ready to come home!!! It was the best phone call I could have gotten of course! We finally got to bring out baby girl home!!!!! And We would finally be all together at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now we have all been home for a week and a couple days. Things are going great. The girls are eating like crazy, and putting on the weight like crazy. At the pediatrician's visit last Wednesday Jozie, born at 5'6 was up to 6'4!! And Kealie, born at 4'2 had finally hit the 5' mark!!!!!! She was 5lbs even!!!

Things are going really well at home. Sure there is a bit of exhaustion for both Josh and I, but it is worth it. I am enjoying the whole mother thing, despite a few times when the cries wouldn't stop no matter what Josh or I did for them. It's definitely hard, but the love I have for my baby girls is way more than I need to get me through those times.

Jozie and kealie seem to be more aware of each other here in the past couple days. They hear one another, and look at each other! It's really awesome! Last night it seemed as though they have already started playing games on mom and dad. One would cry, and we would get her calmed down and seconds later the other would start. They did this for quite a while! It's only just beginning!!!

Ok that's all for now, except for some pictures of my beautiful girls! Hope you enjoy!!!


Jozie Reed
July 21, 2009
9:39am



Kealie Jean
July 21, 2009
9:46am



My precious little baby girls



Their 2 week birthday!!!!



Daddy and his 2 little princess... My family and my whole life!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great post! I can't believe it's been two weeks since you last posted. What have you been doing all this time! JK! ;)

Mrs.Hunt2006 said...

Your girls are too cute! Congrats mommy!! :)