THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 28, 2009

More about the GIRLS!!!



Well the girls had their month check up on Tuesday this week. Everything is going great!!

Jozie is now weighing 8'1, which puts her in the 10-25 percentile (Not sure why there is such a huge range here) She is now 19 and 1/2 inches which means she's grown a whole inch since birth. Her head is still rather big. Let's just say she's in the 75th percentile in head size!!! Not that we didn't know that, from the first
ultrasound to the last, we were told that "Baby A" had a big noggin!!!!

Kealie is now 6'10. She is still inthe 3rd percentile for weight. She is 19 inches long. And we can't leave Kealie out of the whole big head issue. She falls into the 25th percentile. I'm just gonna say we have big headed babies!!!

But they are precious! They continue to sleep better through the night, ranging from 4 to 5 and 1/2 hours at a time. During the day they are both up a lot longer than even my last post. We are working on Tummy Time a lot as well. They are both doing well, even though I have to believe they HATE it since they scream the whole time. But at least they are lifting their heads and moving their legs while they are screaming!!!




They also continue to wake one another up! I can tell when one of them is getting ready to wake up because it's time to eat. So I will go get the bottles ready, and by that time One of them will be crying, and the other will then be awoken and follow suit. Therefore, I am getting quite good at feeding BOTH Kealie and Jozie at the same time!


I know it might sound kind of long to wait, but I have to admit I was very nervous to give the girls a "real" bath. I had just continued to wipe them down with a wet washcloth. Well Monday night I finally decided that they needed a real bath as they were going to the doctors, and so I left my fears behind. It really wasn't too bad with either of the girls. They didn't seem to mind too much!




The girls both have a little bit of a head cold. A little cough, stuffy nose. Nothing to worry about doc said. He said if was not in their chest, so we just get to clean noses!

That's really all that's going on. My mom, or Grammy, is keeping the girls tomorrow. This will give Josh and I some time to get to the grocery, as well as some of the other things done around the house, AND possibly get a little extra sleep!!!

2 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

I can't believe how big they are getting already, so precious! Enjoy your little break. :)

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

ah .... tummy time. Mine hated it, too. They would fuss, then give up and go to sleep!

You'll get more comfortable with baths as they get bigger!