THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Preparing for my babies!!!

Well it's been quite a few days since I've posted anything so I thought I would do a quick write up about what I've been up to!

Josh and I are working really hard to get the girls' room ready and the house cleaned up before they get here. We've made great progress in the room! The cribs are up as well as the dresser. They are so beautiful and after having one crib and the dresser up we thought we were going to have some space issues... but once we got the second crib up everything fit perfectly!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

We went shopping yesterday morning for crib sets and decorations for the room! It was a blast. We got so much stuff that we needed. Now comes the fun part of actually decorating the room!! We also got the pack-n-play and 2 swings. We were only going to get one swing but Babies-R-Us was having a sale on Graco items and it was buy three products and get $100 off, so we went for the 2nd swing since it was like we were getting it for free!! Who can pass a deal up like that?!?!?!?!?

We now have all necessities for these girls! They can come anytime they like and we are ready! The biggest things we have left to get are the car seat bases for Josh's car. They were out of stock when we went shopping so we will just have to make another trip to the store! Actually they were out of quite a few things. Maybe their delivery is Monday, cause another thing we were going to get was border for the room and they were out of that as well as like two other borders for other bed room sets...

Other than that, I've been taking it pretty easy. Just hanging out at home doing little things throughout the day, and taking lots of naps. It's funny, cause when i do stuff I get so exhausted so easily, but if I don't do anything, I end up seeming just as exhausted!!!

We celebrated my nephew's second birthday yesterday as well!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN!!! I got him a blue beta (fish) and took it over to him on Friday!! He was too cute to watch watching the little fish. Oh and it was also very cute when he tried to catch it as well!!! His actual birthday was the 2nd! So it was his GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!!!

After we left the party yesterday we came home and chilled out. Josh had to make a run for work. When he got home we made a quick and easy dinner and watched James Bond. No fireworks this year for us... It was a great day!!! Much better than last fourth of July. We spent the day driving home from Florida (our Honeymoon) in the rain. (It rained again all day this year too) When we got home we entered to a very sick doggy... That's another story for another time. But of course you all know Zander is fine and healthy now!!!

Plans for this week are to just keep getting everything ready and together for the girls! Actually right now I think I am going to go get some stuff done now! Next doctor's appointment is Friday morning. I will hopefully post before then!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July and long weekend! Have a great week!!

1 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Yay! I am so glad everything is coming right along for you two. Won't be long now until those girls arrive!! :) I am glad you had what seems to have been a nice and relaxing 4th of July this year. That sucks that it rained all day though.