THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

25 Firsts

A survey cause you know how much I love them!!!!
I stole from Sara at http://lifegoeson-mylife.blogspot.com/. I seriously have no idea how to do a link with just the name... Someone teach me please!!


1. Who was your first prom date? That would be Don and he went to my "junior" prom with me. Coincidently he ended up marrying my friend Dawn, and I just found out that they are now going through a divorce :(

2. Do you still talk to your first love? We are friends on facebook, and leave comments occasionally

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? I guess that would be some kind of wine cooler, but the first alcoholic drink that I got drunk off of was Whiskey... Enough said

4. What was your first job? I babysat three children from our church for like 3 or 4 summers. Then I worked at Long John Silvers

5. What was your first car? A Purple Cavalier

6. Who was the first person to text you today? My sub at work

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Kealie cause she woke me up hungry and crying

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Girth

9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? Fort Myers Florida my junior year spring break!

10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Besides my sister (and yes I still talk to her) it would be Devon and nope, don't talk to her, haven't for probably close to 15 years now

11. Where was your first sleepover? Wow I HAVE NO CLUE... Probably Devon's but it may have been my sister's friend Dana

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Kealie while I was feeding her. My husband talked to me before he left for work, but I have no clue what he said

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? Beth K's

14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Changed Kealie's diaper

15. What was the first concert you went to? Aerosmith!!!!!!!!!!

16. First tattoo? A sun on my back

17. First piercing? My ears.

18. First foreign country you went to? Still waiting to determine this first...

19. First movie you remember seeing? I don't really remember seeing a "first" movie, but I love ET and have always loved that movie

20. What state did you first live in? Kentucky forever

21. Who was your first room mate? Besides my sisters and brother, that would be Karesa and we roomed together for two years in college. We were very different but got along well. She is now in Japan...

22. When was your first detention? My senior year in high school... It's sad.. I got it for "Cutting Homeroom" but the truth is we were just lazy. We got to have our Study Hall in the cafeteria senior year, and mine was the last period of the day. So one day we had a prayer service before dismissal and instead of going all the way to the third floor, we just went straight to the gym because we would usually meet them as we were going up the stairs and the rest of the class was coming down... And they said we cut homeroom... So goofy!!!

23. :(

24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? I would love to learn sign language

25. Who will be the next person to post this? Going to have to say Jen!!!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Why is 23 a sad face?

I'll show you how to do the link when you are at my house next time. Just remind me.