THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A little irked....

To My Readers (one in particular),

I started this blog when I found out I was pregnant last December. I had been wanting to do a blog for a while but didn't think I had enough interesting stuff to write about so when I found out I was pregnant I knew that it was time to start the blog. I was writing for several reasons. They were to keep family informed on what was going on, to meet people going through the same things and having same interests as me. The biggest reason, though, was to keep a journal for myself and my babies throughout my pregnancy as well as after they were born and be able to share with them what my thoughts were at the time later in their life. Of course, if you have been reading my blog, you know I stray away from the girls now and then, writing about work and other happenings going on in my life. Again, just me journaling how I feel, what's going on, etc...

The one thing that this blog HAS NEVER BEEN meant for was to eventually be published, or a perfectly written entry. It's simply here for me to get my thoughts down and share with a few people... That being said...

As I write these posts I usually am thinking of other things I want to add as I'm typing my last thought. So forgive me if I make typos, or spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. Sure I hit spell check right before I publish my posts but as we all know, spell check doesn't catch everything. And honestly I'm not so worried about it to go back and check and make sure that I have spelled every word right, used the correct spelling for a certain word (ie. Their, there, they're), or the right word for that matter (idea/ideal). TRUST ME, I know the difference. I have a college degree, actually if you didn't know, or don't remember, I have two, a Bachelor's and Masters. I am also an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER, therefore I know the basics of the english language and all those annoying grammar rules. I am again just not that worried about it when I write a post. I am not writing a paper for a class, I am not writing a paper or piece for my students to go through and read as an example of a stellar piece of writing. And again I am certainly not writing to have this blog published later on in my life. I AM WRITING FOR ME!!!!

I am writing to be able to look back years down the road and remember how I was feeling throughout my first pregnancy and as my baby girls grow up. I am writing to get things off my chest, whether they are things that have completely pissed me off, made me cry, irritated me, or even made me laugh or made me happy.

Therefore, If you have a problem with my blog because it has mistakes in it, I suggest that you either learn to accept them and ignore them, or just not read it anymore. And if you have any further problems, you can let me know about them instead of having someone else let me know how you feel.

Thank you for listening to my rant, and I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!

Michelle

1 comments:

Jen said...

Oh well...some people are just picky...