THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

12 weeks.. Already!!!




Wow, how time has flown by. I honestly can not believe I am already twelve weeks into our pregnancy. Finding out so early (at 2 weeks) I figured time would seem to stand still. But it's actually flown by. I am cherishing each and every moment of it too! I am so excited, and hope that everything continues to flow as smoothly as it has up to now. I can not wait for our little baby to be here in our arms. This is my dream come true. and It is better than I could have imagined.

We go to the doctor's on Tuesday and should get to hear the heartbeat if everything works out. I just get teary eyed thinking about that moment when we hear our baby for the first time. So I can only imagine what it will be like when it actually happens!!!! Maybe I'll take along the camera and if it's allowed at the doctor's office take some pics and have Josh take some pics as well. That would be fun to get that moment, our reactions on camera. We'll have to see if we are able to do that though.

Other things going on as of now: Still having headaches, but I think it has more to do with trying to cut out caffeine completely. If I have a coke before the headache gets to bad then it will subside. Since my doctor told me at the last visit it was ok to have 1 or 2 glasses a day then I think I will do this. It's just at work, when the headaches get bad, it's so hard to keep up the teaching like I can. But on the other side, I know if I just went for 2 or 3 days without any caffeine the headaches would stop and that would be the best choice. So I'm still trying to decide what to do. I believe that this will be a question for my doctor on Tuesday.

Something else that happened, that was actually quite exciting, and I never would have thought that I would be happy about this. I put on a pair of pants Friday that I had wore a couple of weeks ago. Back then they fit fine, but on Friday yeah they buttoned and zipped up, but it was not a pretty sight!!!! It was like my belly just expanded over night. All week the rest of my pants had been fine, no problems. Sure a bit snugger than they had been, but still wearable. So having wore my other nice pants and them being in the laundry I got a pair of pants out of the closet that I haven't wore since last school year because they were just too big. And they fit very nicely. It gave me that feeling that a baby is actually growing inside me!! It really was an amazing feeling. Sure I know, and I've been excited, but this is just another one of those moments that it hit me big time!!!!!

So all is well here! Just full of excitement, awe and happiness. I really can not wait until Tuesday! I will post again soon. Have a wonderful Sunday, and a great week!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Where are we on names? Any new ideas or definite decisions? I can't believe how fast the time is passing. I will be holding a Baby Mullins in my arms before I know it. I'm getting teary-eyed just writing that!!! Remember I'm here if you need ANYthing! I love you and Josh Soooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!