THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back to work

So I went back to work today... All I can say is it was work, and I wish that another random snowfall would make through our city again!! It wasn't a bad day, it's just I'm realizing I could really do the whole stay at home thing. While I slept so much last week, I also got so much done around the house, well minus the spare room!!!! It did snow some this morning and it was actually flurrying on my way home from work, but nothing substantial enough to get us out of work again.

On to better news. As you all know by now, STEELERS are the SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!! I didn't do any pictures because I really just wanted to watch the game seriously so no pics today. If you didn't watch the game it was really the best superbowl game I've ever watched. I haven't been that into football for very long. Since I've known Josh I've turned into a big fan. i really do enjoy the games. We had a really good night. I made tacos and my mom's famous cheese dip for dinner and everything was delicious. The game was a good one, but very stressful towards the end. Ben, the Steelers Quarterback, has come back in the closing play quite a few times this season, so I knew we had a chance even when Arizona scored the touchdown with only 2 minutes left in the game that gave them the lead. I stayed calm, but Josh was having a fit. I said a little prayer to myself that they win because I so did not want to hear Josh for the next week cry!!! So they ended up winning and all is good, or was good until last night...

UofL played UCONN in basketball, and their 9 game winning streak was ended. It was a bad game. UofL did not look like themselves the whole game. I became very upset and stressed that I told Josh to turn the game off that I couldn't deal with it. I did this about 5 times throughout the second half, and then after I calmed down would have him turn the game back on, but they would make another dumb turnover so the tv would be turned over. As I look back now, at least they lost to the #1 ranked team and not a nobody! But I was pretty frustrated the rest of the night, see my post from last night!!!!!!! Everything that had been bothering me came out and Josh got the brunt of it. He does do a good job ignoring though, he just turns on his game and tells me ok... He did apologize as I was going to bed though, and said that the next day we are off together we will start going through all the junk. So maybe we will!!!

That's about it here. I'm pretty sleepy from no nap(s) today, but am doing ok! We are going to dinner with our friend Shannon tonight so that will be fun! And I guess I need to go get ready for that! Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

1 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Hey thank you for the sweet comment! no problem, glad I could help you and give you the idea. I think that would be so nice for them to make for their grandmas or moms!