THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Anniversary Wishes

Just wanted to do a quick post here for two very special friends.
I am so glad that I began blogging, not just because it helps me journal my events, and allows me to get things off my chest that I need to get out, but mostly because I have met and made some INCREDIBLE friends through here!!!!

Jess and Antonia are wonderful friends that while we have only known each other for a short while and through a blog, and now facebook, and that live 100's and even 1000's miles away I truly see them as great friends! Ladies, it has been so awesome getting to know you and developing a friendship with both of you girls!

Jess and Antonia both had little boys over the past couple months. And with my upcoming girls, that is how we found each others blogs! Not only do we have that in common, but we were all married last year in June!!

And one year ago today they were both married!!! So as they celebrate their First Wedding Anniversary I wanted to give them a little something:

Myspace Anniversary

Jess, I hope you and your husband have a wonderful day together remembering your special day! I hope you have a great celebration of your love together no matter what you do!!

Antonia, While you and your husband can not be together on your first anniversary, I hope you enjoy your very special phone call!!! Enjoy your day remembering how special a year ago today was, and that you will be together soon!

And my love and thoughts that 50 years from now the love you share for one another is stronger and better than it was a year ago, and today!!

I love you girls!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!

2 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

awww oh my gosh Michelle, that brought tears to my eyes! Thank you so much! I am so glad I have found you and Antonia on here as well. You are right, we are friends! even if we only know eachother through the blogs and facebook! =) <3

Antonia said...

Michelle:

That was so incredibly sweet of you. If I have gained nothing else from my whole blogging experience, I can say I am so very happy to have gotten to know both you and Jess, and I am so very blessed to call the both of you my friends.

I am so happy your shower was wonderful today!!!

Thank you again!!! *HUGS*