THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A quick post...


as a tribute to Michael Jackson. I had heard earlier that he was found not breathing in his house, and when Josh got home he told me he had died. It is very sad. I love his music. Everything from Jackson-5 to all the hits since then. I actually even broke my arm when I was 5 dancing to his Thriller Record on top of a sit-n-spin when I was in all actuality supposed to be cleaning the room!!!! How can you not dance to Michael!!!!!

Another reason for the quick post:

Congrats to the two University of Louisville Players who were in the NBA Draft tonight!!!!
Terrence Williams, or T-Will, was chosen 11th to play for the New Jersey Nets!!!

Earl Clark, or E-5, was chosen 14th to play for the Phoenix Suns!!!!

Congratulations boys! You will be missed, but I look forward to hearing about your NBA days!!!!!

0 comments: