THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our First Wedding Anniversary

Today is my first wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe that a year ago today I was getting married. Actually at this time, we were probably getting our things together after the reception heading to the hotel...It was such a wonderful day and the best day of my life so far...

So since Josh had to work today, but was off on Friday and Saturday, he surprised me with a trip to Indianapolis!!! We had some errands and things to get done Friday morning/afternoon so we headed off towards Indy around 5. Here are some of the pics from our awesome First Anniversary Celebration!!!!

Our "view" of Downtown Indianapolis from our Hotel Room


The hotel room:


The other side of the hotel room, and me taking a quick rest before dinner:


Hard Rock Cafe, where we had dinner: it stormed the whole time we were eating, but let up enough for us to walk back to our hotel, then started storming again!!!


The Indiana War Memorial right outside of our Hotel:


Josh and me posing for a picture!!


Josh Chilling in the hotel room:


The Colt's Stadium, Saturday Afternoon...




Josh IS NOT giving the Number 1, he is flipping off the Colts!!! Oh yeah, and he wore Steelers Shirts all weekend long!!!


The Capitol Building:


Me resting on the steps of the War Memorial after walking around for a while. It was very hot, and of course I chose to wear a black shirt, which did not help at all!!!!


Josh and I posing for a quick shot together on the War Memorial


As we headed back for home I spotted this restaurant from the highway:

We turned around at the next exit and went and had lunch there. We had to!!! This is our song! We sang this song Karoke style together the first night we met, and this is the song our wedding party and we walked into our reception to!!! It was the perfect ending of a perfect trip!!!

Tonight when Josh got home from work, we continued our celebration with the top of our cake. We weren't sure how it would be a year later...


But it still looked just as pretty and really tasted great!!!


So needless to say it has been a wonderful weekend!!! And don't think I have forgotten...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU DADS OUT THERE!!!!

I went and had dinner with my daddy and family this afternoon/evening. What a great day!!!

I love you dad, and thank you for being the absolutely best dad anybody could have!!! I just got lucky enough to get you!! Thank you for everything you do for us, and for always being there!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

0 comments: