THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Babies Shower!!!!!

This afternoon my mom and sister through me the most awesome baby shower for Kealie and Jozie. It was a wonderful day full of family, friends and lots of food. What exactly was on the menu??? Chick-fil-a nuggets, Chick-fil-a chicken salad sandwiches, meatballs, cheese dip and SOOOOOO much more.

And the cutest cake,
and my personal favorite dessert a cookie cake.

And I took advantage of all that food!! It was so delicious!

Then there were the fun games:
My aunt Mary and MIL Lois!!


My "aunt" (really dad's cousin) Peggy, friends Arleta and Kate, and in the back my Grandma G.


My nieces Rachel and Mallory and friend Becky


And then of course came the gifts:






Just some of the wonderful gifts I received. Everything was so awesome! I am so overwhelmed with it all in a good way of course. Just goes to show how awesome my friends and family really are and how lucky and blessed I am to have each and every single one of them in my life!!!!

A pic of my best college friends, Arleta and Kate who came in from Lexington. Thanks for making the trip. Becky too who also came in from Lexington!!!



It was a wonderful, awesome day!!! I loved everything about it! I could not have asked for anything better!!!! THANKS MOM AND JEN for all you did to make today a very special day for me!! And THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CAME AND CELEBRATED WITH ME!!!

2 comments:

Antonia said...

Michelle, It looks like you had a wonderful day! I am jealous! I love Chick-Fila but they don't have it here. I am so glad you had a great time!!!!

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

oh wow! looks like tons of fun!!! you have a great family and friends. oh and I love your shirt lmao!!!