THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

37 days left...

So I don't have much to write. But one thing I am happy to say is that there is only 37 more days of work left!!!!!! WOO HOO!! Doesn't sound too bad. And there's lots going on in those 37 days: We have the 1st of May off due to the Kentucky Derby being the next day. Yeah, it's one of the perks of living in Louisville!!!

Then there are two weeks of testing, then it will just be two weeks to get things cleaned up, lots of field days and other activities and ready to go for next year.

So honestly if I can make it through April, I'm good to go!!!

I don't know why I felt it necessary to count it up today, it was actually a really good Monday! But I'm just about done. It happens every year, it's nothing new. These last two months are probably the hardest. And the thing is, we have those extra 2 weeks that we have to make up, but I'm trying not to think about how if we hadn't missed those days that we would be done in about 27 days!! I just keep telling myself how nice the random weeks off were.

I really don't know how much of a summer I really will have though. I will probably be at school quite a bit setting up plans and getting lessons together for the time I will be out with my baby girls. But it will be well worth it just to get it all done and not have to worry about it once I do it! It would probably be smart to start all that planning now, but I guess I need to be caught up on everything else for this year before I start planning for next year!! :)

I did have my last IEP this afternoon for the school year. That's always exciting to know that that is one thing I can cross off my list. And Friday is the end of the 5th grading period, so we can officially say that we are 5/6 of the way done with the school year.

I'm pretty exhausted. It's funny because I feel like I haven't stopped since spring break started. I did get some extra sleep in that week but I also got a lot of other stuff done as well. And then last week Josh and I went every day after work last week with something we had to do or even if it was just getting out for a dinner with friends. Then this weekend, while it was wonderful to be around family both days, we again did not stop.

Saturday we went to Josh's family farm for his dad's birthday and to celebrate Easter and from there we went straight to my sisters for a poker tournament. I ended up staying out there that night cause Josh had to leave to make a call for work. Then Sunday we went to my parents and had a lovely Easter day with dinner and fun Wii Games! When we got home I had to get my taxes done because yes, I had still not done those things! But I got them done. And this week doesn't seem like it will be letting up any. We had an appointment right after work today, then I came home and straightened up the kitchen and living room. (It's still looking very nice by the way!!) Tomorrow is late day at school, and then Wednesday or Thursday I have to go get a new title for my car so we can get this thing junked and out of the driveway. Josh tried to do it for me today, but couldn't cause they needed me there.... So aggravating!!!

But again, I only have 37 days of work left for quite a while!!!!!!!! So I'm gonna keep telling myself that, and only a few more months and my babies will be here!!!

Oh by the way... We have chosen our names, I'm gonna save that for next post though!! Is that mean?

Have a great week!!!!

0 comments: