THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our decision is FINAL!!!!

So our decision has been made!!! It's funny to think of how much planning names goes into it all!!! First there was choosing just one name, and then we found out there would be two!!! I was so positive that they were boys that when Josh and I did discuss names, it always centered around boy names! We had not really had a big discussion about girl names at all. Of course I had a few that I've liked forever and would throw out "just in case!!!" So when we realized that we would be naming two girls, it was time to get to business about discussing what we both liked.

It honestly didn't take as long and it wasn't very stressful at all. And I couldn't be in love with our babies names more!!! I love everything about them! And so without putting it off any longer, I would like to give you the names that we have chosen for our first born baby girls!!!!!!



Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator

Glitter Word Generator
Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator

Glitter Word Generator
Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator

Glitter Word Generator


Are they not the most precious names ever!!! I think so anyway!!!

Just a background on where we got the names:
19 years ago, my aunt and uncle had a baby girl and gave her the middle name Keely. From the time I heard that I said that it would be the name of a daughter of mine!!! Of course, we have changed the spelling, but it will be pronounced the same way. I had several other names that I liked as well, and as Josh and I began the discussion that always ended up coming out of my mouth. We had several other names picked out that we really liked. This past weekend, I told Josh to sleep on it, but that I really loved the name and had for 19 years, and I think I would always feel like sad if we didn't give this to one of our daughters!! The next morning he said that the name would be Kealie!!!
The middle name was a much easier choice. Jean is my mom's middle name, and I have always known that I would use Jean for the middle name as well!!! I don't care how much my mom doesn't like it, I love it and it brings a very special meaning!!!!

As for Jozie, it was not one that Josh or I had thought of. One day last week I left work and checked my phone and had 15 missed text messages!!! Jen had sent me lists and lists of names. Jozie was sent by itself so it stood out. When Josh got home from work, I gave him my phone and told him to read the texts. He said, I really like Jozie!!! I agreed and therefore it was settled. It was the first name we had both agreed on at first thought! We actually picked this name before the final decision was made for the second!
The middle name again was predetermined. Reed is Josh's mom's maiden name. I really think it sounds beautiful and again a very special meaning!!

So there you go!! How do you like them? I am so excited to share the names with everyone! And I am even more excited that I can call my girls by names. We will be waiting until they are born to see which is Kealie and which is Jozie, but as I mentioned before... These are FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! How lovely they are, just like those pretty little babies will be! Kealie and Jozie...just wanted to type the names! I love you!

Couponing With Jess said...

I absolutely LOVE the names you picked. I have a niece named Jozey. Spelled a lil different. They are both sooo cute and that is always nice to have meaning. My son Aayden's middle name is my dad and brothers first name. Aaron is my hubby's middle name...so we have meaning in ours as well hehe.

Antonia said...

I absolutely love those names!! Glad it wasn't too difficult for and hubby to agree on them. Especially with two names to come up with! We had a pretty easy time with choosing names when it came time to decide on Nathan's as well. I think we decided within an hour after we learned his gender. :)