THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Exciting Day, Busy Week!!!




graphics for moms



AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister gave birth to a baby girl this morning!!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to get back to the hospital tomorrow to see her again!!! Baby and momma are doing great! She was born early this morning as I received a call from my mom before 9 this morning telling me she was here and everyone was doing great!!! So the day seemed to be a bit longer than normal (it was a pretty good one) but just waiting for it to be over, and the fact that our principal called a faculty meeting as a whole group instead of just with our teams as they have been for the past couple of months... I had already told my team I would be cutting out early to see baby K... Oh well, I got there and had plenty of time to sit and hold her and visit with sis and all that was there!!!


My week has already been very busy!! Sunday I worked on paper work and grades all day. But I am pretty much caught up.

Yesterday, Monday was just crazy!! The day of school went well, and then I was off to my parents house to get the title to my car that I needed to junk... Yeah I posted about how I had to get a copy of it because I had lost it, and my mom called and told me it was at there house. So that was much easier than having to wait for the copy to get here! I got the title and was off to the DMV or county clerk's office, where ever it was that I had to go. I got there about 6, and they close at 6:30, but... the ticket number that I got was 06, they were on number 55!!! So it seemed as though I would be there forever. Some how though when the clock hit 6:30, they were magically able to speed the process for everyone up and I was out by 7 with my junked title!!! Now just to get someone to come and get the car out of the driveway...

After I left there, I decided to go to the mall and get me some new clothes. I had bought a couple maternity outfits early on, but they were all long sleeved and I felt as though I was wearing the same thing over and over and over again. So I called Josh and he told me to come by and pick him up and he would come along. So I got some awesome new clothes, then we grabbed some dinner, then went to Walmart for some essentials (dog food, cat food, etc...). Anyway, I didn't enter my house until 11:00 at night. I was exhausted.

Today we made it home a little earlier. I was home by 10:15 tonight. Tomorrow will be back to hospital to visit baby K again and my mom! It's her birthday, so that's always fun and good times.

Thursday is dinner with Shannon!!! Then hopefully Friday I'll have the will to finish up that paper work so that I can enjoy the weekend. Saturday Jen, my brother Wes, brother in law and cousin in law are all running in the mini-marathon. As they run past the end of my street, I believe I will be getting up early and going to cheer them on as they run past.

Next week seems to be a bit calmer after work, but during work its going to be a crazy week. It's DERBY WEEK!!!! Wednesday and Thursday we have all kinds of fun activities planned to celebrate. Including a visit from Angel McCaughtry who was the star of the UofL women's basketball team and #1 WNBA draft pick. I'm really excited about this visit. It will be cool to listen to her and get to meet her!

Well, I am off to bed at a somewhat decent hour tonight. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!!

By the way, I hope this makes sense, I was chatting with Tyler, my nephew, on facebook and he said I wasn't making any sense... I hope this makes a little bit of sense to you all!!!!

1 comments:

Jen said...

you know what I say? HE doesn't make sense!

Oh, and you forgot to talk about the highlight of your day....

Hmm, what you don't remember a visit from me!?!?

Love you and see you tomorrow.