THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am OBSESSED with Exclamation Marks!!!!!!

Ok, so this is just a random post. But I'm wondering if anyone else has ever noticed how often I use exclamation marks? I put them everywhere. It doesn't matter where, just as long as it's good news. And I can't just put one. There always has to be at least 3.

I was on facebook about a week ago when this obsession came as a realization. I was chatting with a couple of people, writing messages and posting wall notes, and I realized that everything I wrote ended with exclamation marks!!! Then today we had our office administration/secretary appreciation, and I was typing up short little notes for each of them, and when I went back and read them I had ended every sentence with several exclamation marks. Then I was signing agendas and writing a note to let a parent know how well the child did today and also ended that with like 5 exclamation marks. Got home and had a message on facebook from a high school friend who I have not seen or talked to in like 10 years and her message showed the same!

I don't know why I felt the need to write a post about this, it's just funny!! I guess I'm just a very happy person with lots of exciting news to share with all! I'm going to have to go read my old posts and see if I am as crazy with exclamation marks on here as I seem to be everywhere else!

Anyway one other thing that DOES NOT GET ANY EXCLAMATION MARKS. I woke up last night with the WORST charly horse cramp in my calf that I have ever had in my whole life. It was so painful. Usually I am able to stop them by flexing my foot, but not last night. The pain wouldn't stop. Then my foot would get tired, so I would relax it, and the pain would become even more excrutiating. I was almost in tears it hurt so bad. Josh woke up and tried to calm me down, but it hurt so bad, that all I could get out was charly horse. With this bit of information he began massaging my leg, but it was the wrong one. When he was finally able to figure out it was the wrong leg, he began massaging my thigh, which I let him know, in what I am sure was not very nice terms, that he needed to get off of me. I was finally able to get up and walk to the bathroom as I had to go really bad, and the cramping finally stopped. But my calf is VERY VERY SORE today. I've had many charly horses in my days, but nothing ever like this. And the worst part is, to wake up in that pain, oh it was horrible!!! (ok, couldn't make it without any)

Alright, as I said before this was just a random post, so I will stop blabbing. I am off to the hospital to see my mom and everyone else! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Funny you wrote that today because I just thought about it this afternoon when you texted me and the text had several !!!!s

Oh well, like you said, you're just happy! Love you!

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

You know what is sooo funny, I realized this same thing the other day. I do it too! LOL I might not always have three or more but most of my sentences end in them. Weird huh? That sucks horribly about the charly horses...I used to get them really bad like that while I was pregnant with Aayden, but not this time around, thank goodness!