THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dreams and a funny story

So I have two things to share with you tonight!!!

The first is about some dreams that I have had over the past couple of weeks.

The first dream was during the week of spring break. I didn't think much of it, besides the fact that it was just weird. I didn't even share it with anyone until last Sunday when my sister Erika mentioned somthing and it reminded me of the dream. So here it is...

It started with me in the hospital having my babies... which of course was very, very early because it was like real time, and so I was only 5 months. The crazy thing is instead of twins I had quads. There were four tiny, tiny babies. And the hospital let me bring them home. I thought this was very odd, since the 4 babies didn't have their eyes open and wouldn't eat. The doctors and nurses said they would be fine that in a couple of days they would start to open their eyes and begin to eat. Until then just be very careful with them and love them. Then next thing was we were at home and had people over visiting us and holding the tiny babies.

Then I woke up... Like I said just strange. And it was just so unrealistic even when I woke up that I never even mentioned the dream to Josh. When I was telling the family on Sunday about that dream, Erika made a comment that it was like they were kittens or something. And that was so true.

So this morning I wake up and am a little freaked out...

This time I'm in the hospital and I am further along, you know a healthy further along in the pregnancy. And I was delivering my babies once again. And AGAIN I deliver QUADS!!!!!! What is going on?

That is really all I can remember of this dream, but it was enough to freak me out and get up and tell Josh about it. Letting him know that I once again dreamed of having four babies instead of two. He just laughed and said, well... maybe there are two hiding behind the baby girls!!! I think he could just see the panic on my face when I was telling him because was pretty much laughing at me. Oh I really hope these dreams are not holding any truth or trying to tell me something... I am pretty settled on having twins at this point in the pregnacy :)

Now the funny story...

I came home from work this afternoon hung out on the computer for a while, ate some leftovers as I was starving and Josh had called to let me know he would probably be late tonight. He actually got home around 7 which wasn't too bad. By the time he got home though, I was just tired. He must have been able to tell, because he told me that I should lie down on the couch, put my feet up and take a little nap. I had no objections, as I knew Grey's Anatomy was a rerun and there was nothing else on that I was in the mood to watch tonight. So I laid down expecting to take a short nap at around 7:30 and did not wake up until 10:30. All was fine, I got up, Josh was playing his game. I made myself a glass of water and decided to check the email. As I was checking the email I went to erase some that I didn't need anymore and accidently checked the all delete button. In a panic to get some that I was saving I found the evite from Jen for a party that she is throwing on Friday (tomorrow) night. At this time my brain and myself begin to panic again with my brain telling me it is Friday night and that I should be at Jen's house RIGHT NOW!!! I grabbed my phone, noticed there was a missed call, and without even checking who it was from because I'm sure it was Jennifer, I called her house. She answers the phone, and here is the conversation...

Me: "I am so sorry"
Jen: "Why, What's wrong?"
Me: "I am supposed to be there... You're party. It's Friday.. I am so sorry"
Jen: "No it's not..."
Me: "What"
Jen: "It's Thursday Michelle"
Me: "Oh, oh yeah, that's right"
Jen: "Did you fall asleep?"
Me: "Yeah at like 7:30, and just woke up... That really sucks that it's only Thursday"
Jen: laughing "Yeah, now you have to go back to bed and go to work tomorrow..."

Ok, so I have to admit now it is funny. Besides the fact that it really is only Thursday and I really do have to go to work tomorrow morning and now being 11 and having slept for 3 hours, just don't know if I am going to be able to go back to sleep anytime soon. Weird how my brain played that funny trick on me when I saw that email because as I was getting my water I even thought about it being Thursday... But that email just hit something and I was sure it was Friday until Jennifer told me otherwise!

So there are my crazy dreams and the funny story. Hope it was as entertaining to you all as it has been to me. Although I hope you all find a little more humor in them than I have at the time that they have happened... And just a quick question... Is this what I am going to be going through for the next several months?

1 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha! You're so silly! Now today IS Friday!

As for the quads, maybe there are 2 boys back there and the twins are only 6 oz. each. That would explain the feeling you had about boys, the dreams and the large babies!

Oh and for the question at the end...isn't this what you have been going through your whole life? Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Love, Jen :D