THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome Pregnancy Brain!!!!!

So today I had a writing session instead of being at school. It's crazy not to have been back yet from spring break. I'm wondering if my boys are missing me yet. We'll find out tomorrow!!!!

Anyway, we put Josh's car in the shop yesterday to have it fixed from where someone had hit him a while back. So my morning was even earlier than a usual day as I had to get Josh to work by 8:00 this morning to get myself to my meeting by 8:30. The day wasn't too bad, kind of long and drawn out and at about 1:30 I was doing everything I could to keep my eyes open. It was just a lot of discussion that she was giving us an hour to do with the people at our table and my table was finishing up pretty quickly. One of the people at my table was my 4th grade teacher!!! I have seen her at some of the other meetings we have had, but not really gotten a chance to talk with her. So it was fun to talk with her and see how she and her family were doing. I went to a catholic grade school and my mom babysat her son, so we know each other's families pretty well. So that was really cool to get to work with her as a colleague and not see her so much as my 4th grade teacher!!! They ordered lunch sandwiches from a deli. This is fine, but why do these places assume everyone likes everything on their sandwiches. Every single type they had had either mustard or mayonnaise or some other kind of sauce on it. I did my best to wipe the mayonnaise off but it just wasn't very good. plus the bread was all special and the turkey sandwich was on Whole Wheat walnut bread. So after picking out the walnuts, taking off the lettuce, tomatos, bacon, and wiping the mayonnaise off the turkey and cheese as best I could, there wasn't much of a sandwich left (Have I ever mentioned how picky I was????) We had chips and a cookie to go with it, but honestly it just wasn't enough.

Anyway, I made it through snacking on chek Mix and chocolate they had provided for us as well. We were supposed to get out at 3:30, but the lady decided to read us a picture book that lasted until about 20 to 4. As soon as she dismissed us I got my coat on and got out of there. Like I said, I was very sleepy and hungry.

I got about a mile away from my house and decided I would stop for a little bite of something to hold me over until Josh got home. That is when I realized I didn't have my purse. I then realized that in my rush to get out of there I had not gotten it from the back of my chair. So I make the next turn to get onto the expressway. And what do I do... get on the wrong way!!!!!!! Sheesh... I just wanted to get something to eat and get home. Oh well, I finally made it back to the meeting site, and there sat my purse right where I had left it.

So now I am finally home and thinking about a nap. But I also have to go pick Josh up whenever he calls and I don't want to fall asleep and not hear my phone. SO I'm just going to go lie down on the couch and watch some tv and hope I don't fall to asleep to where I won't hear my phone!!!

That's all that's going on around here. Tomorrow I return to work. It will be good to see my boys again.

Oh yeah, please say a quick prayer for my Blogger friend Antonia!! She went in this morning to have a baby boy!!!!!

1 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

That is pretty neat that you ran into your 4th grade teacher there, what a small world huh? Sorry about your chaotic day after that with leaving your purse behind etc...I hate those kinds of days. For some reason they happen to me pretty often! LOL Yay for Antonia, I am so excited for her. I can't wait to see pics when she gets home.