THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

And the sexes are....




graphics for moms



So there it is!!! We are having two girls!!! I'm not sure if I had mentioned this on my blog before, but I was about 95% sure that we were having 2 boys. I was so sure the week before we went in for 3 month checkup that it was a boy, then we found out it was twins at that checkup. I was FOR SURE we were having at least one boy, so you can only guess my surprise when the US tech said two girls!!! But it was a good surprise. Josh and I are both extremely happy!!

Now we can start planning out how we will decorate and thinking about and deciding on names.

The appointment was GREAT!! Both babies have strong heartbeats. Kidneys, stomach and brain are all developing on target and look healthy. Fluids are good. And both babies weighed in at about 13 ounces!!! So both the US tech and doctor I saw today said I am probably a week further along then we had expected! The girls were being stubborn though. Every time she tried to get a look at their face, they would flip over!!! Ahhh, already stubborn like daddy!!! He would probably say like their mother!! Our families would probably say like both of us!!!

We are so happy to get the news we got today!! We couldn't be happier that we have 2 healthy baby girls on their way.

Here is a picture of my 20-21 week stomach. Wow!! It looks even bigger in the picture than I thought it was!!!

2 comments:

Antonia said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun!!! :)

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Aww, Congrats! You are lucky! I wanted a girl this time around! LOL You look small for being that far along with twins!