THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

8 Things

Thanks Antonia for tagging me!! I love these little surveys!!!

8 Things

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. My First Year Wedding Anniversary, one month and 13 days from today!
2. Summerime! I can't wait to be out for the summer!!!
3. Kealie and Jozie to be here to love on and cuddle!!!
4. Going to bed tonight! I am very sleepy!
5. Tomorrow cause Josh is off work and its a chance to get lots of stuff done.
6. My birthday (July 31)
7. Finding out if I get to switch to resource teacher next year
8. Going to Register for cute baby girl stuff!!!

Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Worked
2. Went to the 2nd Annual "Cubbie" Awards (More on that tomorrow)
3. Laughed so hard at my boss I cried
4. Went to Bearno's for dinner with Josh
5. Watched Grey's Anatomy: I LOVE ALEX!!!!!!!!
6. Played Bingo on Facebook!
7. Played Bingo Lottery tickets
8. Went to bed EARLY (11:00)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Have my baby girls with me right now!
2. Sleep through the night without having to get up and pee!
3. Buy a new couch
4. Be on a beach somewhere. Don't care where, just on a nice beautiful beach
5. Win the lottery!
6. Move into a bigger house
7. Get Josh to stop acting like we have a lot of time before the babies get here
8. Be a Stay At Home Mom

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Amazing Race
2. Big Brother
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. 48 Hours
6. NCIS (Forced to watch this one, but it's starting to really grow on me!)
7. Making the Band
8. How I Met Your Mother

And now I will tag Jen and Evelyn, and Jess (even though Antonia already tagged you) to complete this!!!

3 comments:

Antonia said...

Michelle!

I agree.. this time last year was so crazy getting ready for the wedding. When is your anniversary?? Mine is June 7th! I think it's been a memorable year for both of us. Babies, Babies, Galore!! OMG!! How small a world is this?? My birthday is July 31st as well!!! Ha Ha!! I don't know many people who share the date.. Except for Harry Potter..hehe!! I can't believe we share a birthday!! That's wild! I love Facebook.. it's such a great way to kill time!!

And here is to the new Harry Potter movie!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

ahhh! you watch Big Brother too!?!?! I LOVEEEE that show! haha. My wedding anniversary is coming up too...Antonia and I share the same anniversary date. =)

Michelle said...

How awesome that we share a birthday Antonia!!! I agree that there aren't many birthday's on that day. One that I know of is Dean Cain (aka Superman!!)

And that is so cool that you both share an anniversary! I didn't realize it was all of our first anniversary's coming up! Mine is June 21st!

YEAH for Big Brother Jess!!! We will have to share our notes about it when it comes on!!! I can't wait!! I am so bad, I even end up watching Big Brother After Dark on HBO!! I guess you could call me a little obssessed!!!

If you ladies want to find me on facebook just put in Michelle Nicole. I should come up, my profile right now is the ultrasound pics.