THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

SAS: 1 Artist... 1 Song... 14 Questions...

I copied this little survey thing from Facebook, and completed it with my favorite song ever!!! SHOOP!!!!! (Who doesn't love this song????) I also found pictures for the questions that I could relate pics for!!

Anyway, it's fun to do and I hope everyone completes it and shares their's with me!!

Using only one song from ONE artist, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people and include me. Try not to repeat a song lyric.

Pick your artist: Salt n Pepa


Are you male or female: Girls,


Describe yourself: Bright as the sun, I wanna have some fun


How do you feel about yourself: chillin', chillin', mindin' my business


Describe where you currently live: Here I go, here I go, here I go again


If you could go anywhere, where would you go: take a ride in my coupe


Your best friend is: A ho? No


Your favorite color is: Chocolate chip, honey dip, can I get a scoop?

You know that: Straight up, wait up, hold up, Mr. Lover
Like Prince said you're a sexy mutha-


What’s the weather like: Make you get hot, make you work up a sweat



If your life was a tv show what would it be called: Felt it in my hips so I dipped back to my bag of tricks

What is life to you: Yo, Salt, I looked around, and I couldn't believe this


What is the best advice you have to give: Shoop shoop a-doobie like Scoobie Doobie Doo

Your favorite food: Can I get some fries with that shake-shake boobie?


And by the way,

HAPPY KENTUCKY DERBY DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

What a cute post!!! =) I really liked that.

Jen said...

This is so cute and fun and clever! Just like you! :)