THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Weekend

Just a quick update of my weekend. Yesterday was very productive. Jen came over early and we got a lot done in the babies room. She completely emptied the closet in there and we got all that stuff put other places. Josh even helped and moved all of our wedding stuff that had been in the room in the tubs to the shed along with the treadmill. All of the school stuff I had managed to bring home and not taken back to school is in a tub ready to go back to work, so our room is looking pretty good. At least it is now open. This week Josh and I will be going through all of our clothes and and getting rid of a lot to get rid of some of our dressers we have. Then we have some more boxes and a coffee table that need to be taken to the shed. After we do that, it will be looking really good in there. Which is good, because after the cleaning yesterday Josh, my mom and me headed to Babies R Us, where we picked out our cribs. It worked out well because my sister had an extra crib that they never used, so we got one to match hers. We also picked out a dresser! THANKS MOM!!!!!!! Then we registered for lots of fun and cute stuff!!! We then went back to my mom and dads house where we watched the Preakness (second horse race of the Triple Crown...) GO RACHEL ALEXANDER the only filly running!!!! After that I came home and took a power nap. I then folded all the clean laundry we had, played on the computer for a while, and then went to sleep for the night.

Today two of my cousins had their high school graduation parties. CONGRATS PAM AND KEVIN!!!! So that is what I have been doing. Hanging out with family and eating lots of food. I also got a nice little tan as today has been a gorgeous day here. Now I am home finishing up the few loads of laundry we have left. I'm getting ready to do my lesson plans for the week. Then I believe I will be heading to bed. I'm very sleepy!!! And my ankles have been swollen all weekend. Woke up Saturday morning and they were swollen. I will talk to doc about this Wednesday.

So that's all, another good weekend. Hope everyone had a great weekend as well!!

And tomorrow my blog friend, Jess, at http://aaydensmommy.blogspot.com is going to be giving birth to her second son!!! I'm so excited for her!!!! Good Luck Jess, and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all about him and see the little guy!!!!

0 comments: