THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hope everyone has a

Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Myspace Layouts


I hope everyone is enjoying their LONG weekend!!!!

I have been very busy all weekend, but have gotten lots accomplished. So it's been a good one.

Saturday Jen came over and helped me, or I guess I helped her as best I could, finish cleaning the babies room and emptying it out! So the room is now all ready for Josh to paint! We got all the stuff that was being stored in that room into bins and other locations in the house. Now Josh just has to get the bins to the shed and where ever else they will fit!!! :)
It looks great in there, and I can only imagine once Josh finds a time to get it painted, I'm so excited, It's finally coming along!!!! And all because I have the MOST AWESOME WONDERFUL SISTER AND BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! She is the best, who else has a sister that would come over on her Saturday morning and clean their house for them?!?!?!?!?! Thanks Jen for everything, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it and that it means to me!!!!

After Jen left, I went with my friend Shannon to the Derby City Roller Girls match! I had never been to one before, and it was quite fun. It was interesting, but lots of fun. If you have a Roller Team in your city you should really check them out. Those girls are tough!!! Maybe I'll try out for it once I have these babies and get into shape. Oh wait a second, you have to be able to Roller skate... Hey maybe that will be my new exercise program!!!

When I got home I was pretty much exhausted so didn't do much. Josh had just gotten home from work, so we watched a little t.v. then I went to bed.

Yesterday, Sunday, I worked all day. I got all of my data sheets caught up for my student's IEP's (special ed. paper work, it's loads of fun!!!) And I got my gradebook all done except for behavior grades, which just takes me getting their agendas Monday and plugging in their daily grades! And then all I will have left to do is transfer grades onto report cards and I will be done with paper work for the year!!!! And it's not due until FRIDAY!!! GO ME!!!!!!!!!!
Josh was technically off yesterday from work, but ended up having to go and hook up compusafes for like 8 stores so he was gone from about 1 to 8:30. So he didn't get any painting done :(, but when he got home we went to Walmart and got the paint for the room. He said he is getting it done today, or at least started, but I'm not so sure he will.

We are supposed to be heading to his parents farm for a cook out and for him to help his dad out around there a little bit. I'm really not sure what is going on with that though, he said we were getting there about 10, I didn't get up until 10:30, and it is now 11:15 and he just started watching a movie. So I am just waiting around for the, "You ready to go?" that I normally get from him!

I guess I shall go get ready so that we can get out of here before it gets to late!

Have a great week!!!!

1 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Happy Memorial Day, Michelle. How exciting, painting the rooom! You'll have to post pics when it is all done. =)