THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cute Baby Stuff

Yesterday was my 6 month check up!!! I got to drink the juice stuff for my blood glucose test. It was fruit punch flavored, really not near as bad as people had made me think it was going to be!!!

Then for the check in with doc... Everything is looking great. My weight is on par, my blood pressure is great and the babies heartbeats were right where they should be as well!!!

Then it was on to the ultrasound. That's one of the benefits of having twins, well besides getting two precious babies at once. But I get an ultrasound every month so they can make sure they are still both growing well. Oh, and let me tell you, my babies are GROWING WONDERFULLY!!!!!!!!!!

One is 1 lb and 14 oz!!!!!! She is huge! In the 90th percentile at this time! I don't think a twin is often seen in the 90th percentile. The other is 1 lb 9 oz. She is in the 40th percentile. The US tech said that the difference is nothing to worry about, and that they look really really good. It was so fun to watch them moving around yesterday. And so good to know they are growing so well.

Here are the ultrasound pics from yesterday:


The top is Baby B, who is 1 lb 9 oz. The bottom is our big girl!!! 1 lb 14 oz.


These are both of them together. No the top picture is not the head and belly of one!!! It is the profile of one and the top of the head of the other! How Sweet!!! The bottom is (I think) the head of one and legs of another.

So another AWESOME appointment!!!

Just thought I would share some of the awesome, cute gifts we have received so far! Just because they are so fun and, again I say, CUTE!!!!!


The first outfits the girls ever had!! Jen brought these back from their trip to Gatlinburg over Spring Break!!



These and the following are presents from my Mom!! She got the girls Easter gifts! How awesome is my MOM!!!!!!



I love these blankets. They are too sweet! They are my favorite!!



Some more outfits and how PRECIOUS are the little barrettes!!!



Ok, so I bought these, but I couldn't resist when I saw them. Their daddy is going to spoil them so bad, they won't be able to do anything but LOVE him, just like their mommy does!!





And finally I leave you with a comparison of my 6 month belly and 5 month belly. Do you think I've gotten any bigger in the last month?

Then:5 months pregnant


Now: 6 months pregnant

Well I think this month's picture is a little closer up to my belly. But I think you can tell there is a difference.

Anyway, Have a wonderful rest of the week and a great weekend if I don't check in before then!!!!!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Your little girls looks so adorable and I can't wait to share in your joy once I am pregnant. Hopefully some day soon. The gifts that you have gotten are so cute and I wish you a H&H last few months.

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

aww they are sooo cute! I love all of the gifts too. I can definitely see a difference in your belly! Yay for being 6 months already. It seems to be flying by for ya. =)