THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pictures of the girls!!!


Top: Feet!!
Middle: A hand holding a foot!!!
Bottom: Baby A profile (ADORABLE)


Top: Baby B profile (PRECIOUS)
Middle: Baby A Face shot (Check out how huge the head really is!!!)
Bottom: Baby B Face Shot (Now compare her head with her sisters! It's tiny)

Just wanted to show off my girls a little...
Had a pretty good day today. First of all, the day started and I had 5 out of 8 kids there. Very weird for that to happen. And the three that were out were the three that can make some of my days Very interesting to put it nicely (not that I have had to many bad days lately, knock on wood)...
Well at lunch another one ended up getting sick. Where you ask? In the water foutain, even though the garbage cans are lined up right next to it. Sorry Mr. William!!!
So that put me at 4 kids for the rest of the day. I have to say it was a quiet relaxing day. Almost too relaxing. I was so tired by 1:30. But we made it through the rest of the day, and I came home and took a nap. Then went to the retirement dinner for the teacher that is retiring at the end of the year. It was good times, good food.

Now I'm back at home and again exhausted. I guess it's a good thing that the end of the year is coming up in 2 weeks, because I have literally been exhausted everyday this week. And I have been going to bed very early every night. But it's a long weekend after tomorrow!!! I'm so excited about that!! Even though today would have been the last day of school with students had it not been for that windstorm and ice storm. I keep saying I'm just not thinking about it, but I keep finding myself saying if only... Again I tell myself, it was nice at the time!

Anyway, have a great night and a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!!!

4 comments:

Antonia said...

Sounds like a great day!! Love the pictures of the girls!!!

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Aww, the girls are so precious! I'm glad you had a good day. I remember being exhausted 24/7 too...sorry to say but it doesn't get any better afterwards LOL then you are just up half the night. It is worth it though!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, beautiful babies! Love you all!

Jen said...

Umm, that was me above. I don't know why my name didn't show up. Tell Josh not to worry. His daughters don't have secret admirers. YET!