THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another appointment down...

My visit today to the doctor's office went very well. So well, that I didn't even have to see the doc! Just got to have an extra ultrasound. Baby B seems to be catching up to Baby A!!!! Baby A is now 2 lbs 4 oz and Baby B is 2 lbs 2 oz. Putting them in the 57th and 41st percentile respectively which is much better than having one in the 90th and one in the 40th percentile! Baby A still has a HUGE head, but the rest of the body is catching up to her now!!! They were very active during the ultrasound, moving around, playing with their hands and feet!!! Heartbeats are good and strong! So I'm glad to report everything is great. It amazes me how much they have grown in 2 weeks. Especially Baby B, gaining 8 oz in 2 weeks!!! Baby A gained 6 oz! It is a relief that they are both growing well and doing so great!!!!

I will post the pics tomorrow. They are in the car and I honestly don't feel like going out and getting them. Sorry, being lazy, but I get to be, right?!?!?!

CONGRATULATIONS JESS on your new baby boy!!! Aaron is adorable!! Here is a gift for you:




graphics for moms




To my cousin Emily and her husband: I'm so very sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers at this time. I do not have the words to make you feel better at this time, so please just know that I am keeping you all with me in my thoughts and that I love you!

1 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Glad to hear everything went well with your appointment! What a relief huh? Thank you so much by the way! <3