THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Survey Time!!!!

O.k., so I am obsessed with these little survey things but they are fun, and pass the time while you are waiting for your husband to get home and see all the awesome stuff you got from your baby shower at work!!!!

I actually recently did this one on facebook, but my sis posted it on her blog, so I figured I would to!!!!

Here it goes:
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? It's a dark grey with gold (It's Steelers)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Over and over and over and over again!!!
4. Do you plan outfits? I try to, but then the stuff I planned out is usually dirty so I end up wearing something else!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Just HAPPY, happy it's Friday, Happy I work with Awesome people, Happy there are only 3 days of work with students left, Happy I'm having 2 baby girls and they are healthy, like I said, just happy!!!
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? Josh's hat
7. What was the last dream you remember having? The last one I remember is the twins being in their crib at a couple days old, climbing out of the cribs already. (That was a while back, haven't had any good ones lately)
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not today, not yet anyway
9. What are you craving right now? Now that you ask, Fazoli's Baked Spaghetti sounds really good
10. Do you floss? not as much as i should :(
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? cole slaw: Work at Long John Silvers for a while and have to make it and mix in the mayonnaise and this is what you will think of as well, and it's been like 12 years since I worked there
12. Are you emotional? Do you know me? Of course I am!!!
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? yeah, when I was younger I used to just because it was something to do! I've moved on to these surveys, so no more counting to 1000 for me!
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick it, but not really, cause I eat ice cream in a bowl with a spoon, and don't really lick the spoon...
15. Do you like your hair? Sometimes, It's curly and pretty, but it's also grey and frizzy...
16. Do you like yourself? More and more each day
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? I would like to eat with any president, it would be neat to say you met with him, although he wouldn't be my first choice of presidents to eat with.
18. What are you listening to right now? The air conditioner and me typing this and the cats running around being crazy
19. Are your parents strict? Not now, and really weren't TOO strict growing up, but they set the limits and stuck with them
20. Would you go sky diving? Absolutely, but only with an expert attached to me
21. Do you like cottage cheese? NO!!!!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I always have difficulty answering this question, because I want to say no, but something inside me says I have, but I'm thinking that it is probably just the "local" celebrities like UofL basketball players that I have met
23. Do you rent movies often? On-Demand
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are? my rings, watch, caffeine free Pepsi can, and the 1970's stapler here on the desk (yeah it's still a little sparkly)
25. What countries have you visited? none just states in the USA and that would only be 12 (13 if you count the state I live in) out of 50
26. Have you made a prank phone call? One of my favorite ways to pass time as a child, too bad kids these days can't enjoy it thanks to caller id!!!
27. Ever been on a train? I would say no, but my dad did this quiz on facebook and said that he went on a field trip with me on a train, so I'm going to say yes now
28. Brown or white eggs? white, never had a brown egg... at least that I know of
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Samsung galaxy
31. Do you use chapstick? when my lips are chapped
32. Do you own a gun? No but Joshua does
33. Can you use chopsticks? nope, no reason to, I HATE CHINESE FOOD
34. Who are you going to be with tonight? Joshua, as soon as he gets home from work
35. Are you too forgiving? Probably, but then again, maybe not
36. Ever been in love? Yes and will be for the rest of my life!
37. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? She'll be in Cali,(Lucky B!@#$), Not sure what she is doing tomorrow but running a marathon on Sunday GO JEN AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
38. Ever have cream puffs? nope, not even sure what they are
39. Last time you cried? Today at school, one of our 5th graders who had Kidney Failure and has been on dialysis this school year is having a kidney transplant tonight!!!!! So we did a graduation for her since she won't be there Wednesday for the real one and it was very emotional and sweet and just keep her in your thoughts and prayers please!!!
40. What was the last question you asked? What time will you be home tonight?
41. Favorite time of the year? Summer: NO WORK, MY ANNIVERSARY, MY BIRTHDAY and MY BABIES BIRTHDAYS!!!!
42. Do you have any tattoos? one on the small of my back... A tramp stamp, but I promise they weren't called this when I got it, at least I had never heard it called that before. Plus it's the sun, and how trampy is the sun... Really?
43. Are you sarcastic? I try to be, usually just gets taken as bitchiness
44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I watched about 30 to 45 minutes of it the other day from the middle and it was just weird. I couldn't figure it out, I need to watch it from the beginning and see if it is any better
45. Ever walked into a wall? Absolutely
46. Favorite color? Purple
47. Have you ever slapped someone? Not to be mean, except maybe Josh
48. Is your hair curly? Very
49. What was the last CD you bought? Either Danity Kane's cd, or Britney Spears cd, the Britney was for Jen for Christmas, but I wouldn't mind having it either
50. Do looks matter? A little
51. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I have no idea, probably not for a really really long time, and I don't think I could go on in a relationship with them, but hopefully won't ever have to deal with that
52. Is your phone bill sky high? No, not since Josh finally added texting to the account
53. Do you like your life right now? More than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
54. Do you sleep with the TV on? I fall asleep with the tv on and the sleep set
55. Can you handle the truth? I'm guessing I can
56. Do you have good vision? Not without my glasses
57. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Sadly, yes, there are just some people that it is so hard for me to like, and even more sad is that there really isn't a reason
58. How often do you talk on the phone? not a lot, I'll stick to texting!!
59. The last person you held hands with? One of my students who decided to start acting like a dog during field day today and the only way to get him up and walking was to take his hand (I LOVE MY JOB!!!!)
60. What are you wearing? Khakis and a t-shirt that says I got the 2 for 1 special!!!
61. What is your favorite animal? Monkeys, or dogs
62. Where was your profile picture taken? On blogger its at St. Francis School on my wedding day, on Facebook it's at my aunts house during my cousin's graduation party
63. Can you hula hoop? Not at the moment, but it might be funny to try!
64. Do you have a job? yeah, for exactly 7 more days (only 5 working days) THEN I'M ON VACATION!!!!! (yes, I will still have a job but I won't be at it for a couple months!!!!!)
65. What was the most recent thing you bought? Popcorn, cotton candy, and lemonade for my kiddos during field day!
66. Have you ever crawled through a window? maybe a car window (I'm stealing Jen's cause it's a good answer, and who hasn't ever crawled through a car window?)


Don't have anything to blog about today? Then...TAG! You're it!

2 comments:

Antonia said...

Ha ha! I love surveys too!! I am going to do this one!!!

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

I love these darn things too! Oh and The Butterfly Effect was just a weird movie all together. I didn't really care for it...I think mostly because I didn't understand it tho haha.