THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008 Awards: Stolen from....

http://bagpuss-bagpuss.blogspot.com/ Check out her blog!!!

The 2008 AWARDS

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR?
That would have to go to Kate and Arleta!! Not that I do a lot of drinking, yet when I'm with these girls, I do find myself having a few (o.k. several) drinks!!

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend)
That would have to go to my sis Jen. We've been friends for well 29 years now.

3) NEWCOMER AWARD-COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND?
I'm going to have to go with Lindsey that I work with. This is the third year Lindsey and I have worked together, but towards the end of the school year last year we really started talking and hanging out at work. Then she came to my bachelerotte party, and she's just one cool gal!!!

4) FRIEND WHO CAME BACK INTO YOUR LIFE?
Wow, there has actually been quite a few. I had my 15 year 8th grade reunion over the summer and so I reconnected with several people from there. We have stayed in touch mostly through Myspace and Facebook.
Then there are also my cousins who live in California and Texas whom I have reconnected with because of Myspace and Facebook!!!

5) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
Getting married of course!!!

6) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
When my car broke down on the highway, and then got broken into while it was sitting on the highway.
So I guess I had a pretty good year, cause this really isn't so bad.

7) BEST HOLIDAY?
Always Christmas….. Friends, family, VACATION!!!!

8) YOUR SONG FOR 2008:
I have to say "Low" by Flo-Rid-A!!!

9) MOVIE FOR 2008?
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

10) WHO WAS YOUR BEST KISS?
My husband Joshua!!!

11) BIGGEST CRUSH?
Ben Rothlisberger and Hines Ward... They play for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and Josh gives me permission to have a crush on them for that reason!!!

12) WHO WAS YOUR VALENTINE?
Josh, of course

13) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
Kate, Arleta, Mel and I dressed up as a rock band, although we really looked more like girls that would be on Rock of Love!!! I will have to get a picture of that for you all!!

14) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
Jack Ruby's was my fancy restaurant of the year!
O'Charley's was my regular restaurant of the year!
And I am going with MCDONALD'S as fast food restaurant of the year! Here over the past several months I have really come to fall back in love with McDonald's. Not just for lunch or dinner, but breakfast also!!!

15) BOOK OF THE YEAR?
Wow, I love just about any book that I pick up, but I'm going with "Remember Me" by Sophie Kinsella cause she's my favorite author and knows how to write a good book!!

16) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR:
To marry my husband!!!!

17) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
Family, Family, Family!!!!

18) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
I don't know that I was ever drunk enough this year to have a stupid idea. Maybe when I had water and was leaving a bar with the plastic cup and the bouncer told me I couldn't take it outside.. I told him he was a dumbass but he didn't do anything.. It would have been cooler if I would have thrown the water at him!!!

19) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
Big Brother, and How I Met Your Mother

20) MOST LOYAL FRIEND OF 2008?
Jennifer and Kate. They are both so awesome and always there for me. They were also both in my wedding and did anything and everything that they could to make my day perfect!!!

21) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
My last name, It went from 4 letters to 7!!!
Ok, and I did lose about 20 pounds over the year, that has mostly stayed off!!!!

22) BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG AWARD?
I'm really going to have to go with that asshole bouncer at the bar, gosh he really was a douchebag, I think Arleta may have even called him that that night!!!

23) NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?
I would love to say lose more weight and become more organized, but I just don't think it will happen!!!

24) MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT FOR 2008.
MY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: