THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Family

I thought I would use this post to introduce my family! I hope you enjoy getting to know them!! The following are my favorite people in the world because they are always there for more me no matter what!!

MY HUSBAND

This is Josh and I on our wedding day (of course!!) We were married June 21st, 2008. So we've been married for a little over 6 months now. We were together for almost 5 years before we got married, and lived together for about 4 of those years. I didn't know how much things would change once we got married, but somehow my whole life has gotten better. I love this man with all my heart and soul. I am blessed to have met him, fallen in love with him and now be his wife. I couldn't ask for more!!

Josh and me on our honeymoon.

Josh at Daytona Beach!

Josh and I on New Year's Eve 2008

MY BEST FRIEND, AND SIS

This is my big sis, Jen. Yep, she is older, even though she doesn't look like it. She is also my best friend in the whole world. Don't know what I would do without her! Josh and I love hanging out with her and her family (check out the picture below).





Jen was the best matron of honor ever!!





Jen with her AWESOME family!!


Jen and me parasailing on vacation!
SOME MORE FAMILY


This is Mr. T. My awesome nephew. Josh and I love having him over and hanging out with us... Even though it hasn't happened in a while. I'll have to plan a date for that to happen very soon!!!







This is me with my brother and sisters. Of course you know Jen already. Erika and Wes are the others. They are both younger than me. Wes is the baby! My siblings mean everything to me!








This is my hilarious brother-in-law Jim. He is Jen's husband. Josh and Jim get along very well. Sometimes to well, when they decide to gang up and make fun of Jen and me.









MY PETS

These are our lovely pets, who really are spoiled like children. Read on to find out more about each one!!


This is Zander. He is a four year old Jack Russell. He is a really good dog, and smart too. As you can probably tell, he is very spoiled. He has his own assigned seat on the love seat.

This is Rudy. She too is spoiled. She is almost 6 years old. Anyone who comes in to our house is instantly greeted by Rudy wanting some attention!!

This is Nelly (yep Rudy's in the back, cause Nelly was getting attention and she wasn't). Nelly and Rudy are sisters, but really nothing alike. Nelly is laid back and stays away from strangers. In this pic she is laying on the computer box, which she has barely moved from since Christmas day when I opened it. I don't think I have the heart to throw the box away!!

Well, there are just some of my family members, and people I thought I would introduce you to as I may have posts on them, so now you know who they are!!!

And remember that this is my first post with pictures. I did a preview and some things are not lined up, but I think it all still makes sense!!

1 comments:

Jen said...

What a good post. You have a beautiful sister! LOL! Not sure why you're pics aren't lined up like you want them to be. I guess I'd have to look at it when you were posting it. We'll have to do that one day.