THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I can't remember


This is a picture of my hubby and me on our honeymoon in June last year. I am really wishing I was there right now!!!


O.k, so my plan for this post was to put up the illustration of my baby at 9 weeks, only I for some reason can not figure out how to do it. I was able to do it last week at 8 weeks. But I have tried for the past 2 nights to get the html code and can not and have no recollection of how I did it a week ago. So if anyone can help me out, please do. I really do feel stupid!!!!

Everything is going well here. On Sunday I was feeling a cold coming on, but got through the day fine. Monday I woke up, and did not feel good at all. I literally slept all day long. I would get up for an hour, then sleep for two, pretty much all day long. Tuesday I woke up and felt so much better. So I am very thankful that we had Monday off, it gave me a chance to relax and rest, which is apparently what was needed.

This week has had its ups and downs. Still working on getting my car. Wednesday Josh and my dad got to the bank only to find out there had been a mix up and we were not able to get the check until Thursday. Thursday, check in our hand, Josh gets a call from the dealership saying that there had been a recall and that they would have it back by Today and we could pick it up in the evening. Of course when Josh called this evening, they still didn't have it back... They will definitely have it for us tomorrow. I will believe it when I am driving off of the car lot keys in ignition and no salesmen in the car with me. It's so aggravating, I just want a car, you know?

Tuesday was a great day. We were allowed to watch the inauguration throughout the day at work. My students were really interested and involved in it. They kept asking questions about where they were and who people were. It was really fun. We had a little coloring activity book of Obama and his life history. They really really enjoyed that as well, so it was an awesome day, as it should have been. I hope 20 years down the road they will be telling kids where they were on that wonderful day in our country's history. I know I will be able to!!!!

The rest of the week though, man I don't know if my patience is growing thinner or if I'm just aggravated more easily. Because I am about to lose it at work. A couple of my students seem to have rallied together and said let's make her day miserable. It's alright though, I've got back up with my next door neighbor, and I've written a couple of referrals. Then my coworker, every time she talks I just want to tell her to shut up. It's like everything that comes out of her mouth is just nonsense. Hopefully this will go away, because if it doesn't I don't know how I'm going to make it the rest of the year.

Well that's really all that's going on around here. UofL was ranked #12 in the ESPN poll and #9 in the AP poll, so I was extremely happy and surprised by the results!!! Plus they won again last night by 19 against Rutgers, so that is always great news!!!

If I ever figure out how to post my picture of the 9 week baby, I will do so!!! Have a great FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Hey Michelle,
HIT stands for Health Information Technology. Basically is putting all medical records into the computer instead of just on paper. As well as medical coding for billing/insurance purposes, and software updates etc. =) I like your picture in this post! I wish I was somewhere warm right now. lol I hope you have a better week at work next week.