THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where's Zander???

I need to tell you a little bit more about Zander before you read the rest of this blog. I have already mentioned that he is very spoiled, sitting on the love seat and all that. He also has to go where ever I go. I mean EVERYWHERE. If I walk to the kitchen to get a drink, Zander walks to the kitchen with me. If I walk to the bedroom to put something away, Zander is right there next to me. If I stand up to stretch without leaving the room, Zander too is there next to me!!! Oh yeah, and if I use the bathroom, My wonderful dog is right there with me!! I know it's very sweet, but sometimes annoying. Most of the time I don't even realize it cause it's just the usual, you know??


Anyway, last night I was playing a game on the computer, and Josh had fallen asleep in the chair. I finally talked Josh to getting up and going to the bed where he could be comfortable. A while later, I had to go to the bathroom. I went and did my business and to my surprise, Zander did not follow me. So I walked in the living room and he was not on his place on the love seat, or on the new pillow we got him for Christmas.


I thought, that's odd, he must have went into the room with Josh. Because yes, he either comes to bed with me, or stays up with me. Again wherever I am, Zander is. I opened the bedroom door, expecting him to be by the door, but he wasn't, so I called out his name. Not to loud as I didn't want to wake Josh up, but loud enough. I got no response.


So the only other natural place for him to be was outside. I began to feel really bad because it had rained all night. But then again, when Zander is ready to come in, he will jump on the door to let us know. So I highly doubted he was outside. I walked in the kitchen and the door was locked, so I knew he wasn't out. At this point I was a bit nervous/scared. I had no idea where he was. As I walked back into the living room, I heard a rustle next to my chair.


This is what I found:



Yep, under he had wrapped himself somehow around the covers. As not to have to lie on the floor, but also so that he was covered. I got this picture, but then my camera died. I wish I could have gotten more, cause when I sat back down he laid back down and went to sleep which was too cute!! I thought I would share this with you cause I found it pretty funny. Hope you do too!!

0 comments: