THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Cards are on a Roll!!!!!!!!!

After a not so good Monday things turned out pretty good. It was the Monday of all Monday's. Did not want to get out of bed this morning. Actually I waited until 7:20 to get up and get ready for work. We leave the house no later than 7:45, so as you can see, I waited til the last possible minute to get up. Josh was not in a good mood. He was not talking and just was aggravated, not at me, but at the point where he was not saying a word, and when I did say something to him, he seemed liked I was bothering him. So we drove to work in silence.

At work it was not good either. I have a student who is just extremely off and has been since last Thursday. I mean will not do a thing I say, tells me no and he doesn't have to listen to me. Friday was really, really bad. So bad that I had called his mother by 9:30 that morning. The day doesn't start until 9:05. It wasn't as bad this morning, but bad enough for a Monday morning. And he did absolutely nothing the whole day. Just sat there with his head down most of the day. Oh well... I do all I can, mom's only comments when I tell her is "Yeah, I know, I have him all night" What am I supposed to do with that????? Then another one is just a whiner and pouter and if I correct him for one thing, it's like the end of the world, so he didn't do much this afternoon. It's o.k. though the other 6 were really good, and I have to say the boy that had the most issues up until the end of November has seemed to turn a leaf, or mature or something. He is doing so well, so I hope it keeps up.

Anyway, when Josh came to get me I was still a bit aggravated with him, so I chose to give him the silent treatment on the way home!! But he eventually got me talking, or yelling and telling him how I felt. He apologized and it was all o.k. after that.




We got home and had dinner and then UofL played again last night. They are ranked 20th, after beating 17th ranked Villanova Saturday. Tonight we played #13 Notre Dame. Another nail biter. This one went into overtime. It was a really great game, even better when we scored about 14 points in overtime and Notre Dame scored 0!!!!!!!! So another big win for my team. Our next game is against Pittsburgh. #1 in the country. It's gonna be a big one. I hope UofL can stay on the roll their on.


So, now I'm just playing around on the computer while Josh plays XBOX and decided to post. I promise that this won't turn into a sports post, but it's just exciting to see my 2 favorite teams doing so well, especially UofL when Football is winding down. So I'm sure there will be updates every once in a while during the season.

Tomorrow I'm off to the doctors. I'm not going in to work until afterwards, because really it would be pointless to have Josh drop me off, and then turn around and come get me an hour later. So that means I'll be able to chill out for a little while in the morning. The heater guys are coming in to put the new furnace in, and more good news... We are getting Central Air!!!!!!!!! How exciting is that!!!!!!!!!

I will try to fill you in on my doctor's appointment when I get home from work.
I am off to watch The City and Daddy's Girls... yes I am a reality show nut, especially for those on MTV...

Have a great night, and a good Tuesday!!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I've never even heard of those shows! And, once again, didn't know the Cards were playing. Hey guys, keep on winning, because you know how I love a March Madness with my team at the top! Guess we won't be going gagging/drinking this year?!?

Michelle said...

ha ha!!!! The city is a spin off from one of the girls from The Hills and Daddy's Girls are Vanessa and Angela from Run's House. First episode was pretty good. Check it out!!!

Jen said...

I love Angela and Vanessa! Is Run's House still on? I need to go online and watch the Making the Band episode where Aubrey gets fired!