THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I was given this through facebook but thought it would be fun to post on here as well.

Rules: Once you've read this, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.


1. I had/have a heartshaped birthmark on my cheek when I was little, at times, while very faint, you can still see it.

2. When I was little I used to think how cool it would be to marry someone with a last name that started with M, so my initials were MNM and now they really are!!!

3. I love musicals, so much that I wish our world was a huge musical... I wish we could just burst out in song and dance at any minute of the day!!

4. I love peanut butter on sandwiches, candy, pies, by itself, but HATE peanut butter cookies

5. I am absolutely obsessed with way too many reality tv shows

6. It is a goal of mine to be on the reality show Amazing Race

7. I will be about 23 days to late of my goal to have a baby before my 30th birthday, if my due date holds

8. When I start reading a book chances are I will finish that book within a days time

9. I played Field Hockey in college for two years

10. My senior year of high school, I was chosen to recieve a Sportsmanship Award out of all Catholic High School senior athletes

11. My best subject in high school was Math: averages of 100% or better in 3 out of the 4 years (algebra II, geometry and math analysis)

12. I took 3 years of French in high school and 3 semesters of Spanish in college, and can't speak a lick of either language now

13. When we were younger, my siblings, a friend and me used to make movies, and we still have them on tape. Everything from murder mysteries to split personalities!

14. I've only had three jobs in my life: Long John Silvers cashier, Skyline Chili waitress/manager and Special Ed. teacher

15. My dream vacation is to visit Greece

16. My favorite music is Oldies

17. I was called Chelle (Shelley) for the first 5 years of my life

18. I don't ever remember a time when I didn't want to be a teacher. (This is Christy's, but as it is true for me I am keeping it as well!!)

19. I have only been to two true concerts in my life (Aerosmith and Britney Spears)

20. I am the only girl of my generation on my dads side that has not married someone with a name of an uncle or my dad with only two left to be married

21. I love Tom Petty

22. My favorite book of all times is The Outsiders

23. I have broken my right arm three times

24. I pulled the ligaments and tendons in my knee when I was a senior in high school... doing the Tootsie Roll!!!

25. I hardly ever cook at my house. When we do prepare meals, Josh does the majority of the cooking

3 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog! =) I have only been to two concerts as well, one of them being Aerosmith! I love them! haha AND Tom Petty!

Jen said...

I knew all these things about you except the PB cookies! Weird, but understandable because I hate B cookies too, so I guess that's why it's never come up!

♥ Kathy said...

I did this on facebook too :)