THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I had such a wonderful time on New Year's Eve! I stayed at my sister's house (Jen) and Josh (my husband) came over when he got off of work. We enjoyed our evening eating, and playing games, and some of us even having some drinks, while others were not quite able to :(. More on that later!! We left my Jen's house about 1 and went to have lunch where a good friend works. Then we came home and I put the Christmas decorations away, which is always sad, not only does it mean the Christmas season has passed, but it also means that I must go back to work soon. Three days to be exact. While I was packing away the decorations Josh put together my desk that he bought the other day so that he could hook up the awesome new computer that he got me for Christmas. I decided I needed to take a nap so while I laid down for a bit Josh hooked up the computer!! Now he is playing video games!! And I just got done checking out all the funness of a new computer. Tomorrow I will be at home waiting for the cable/internet guy to come to my house (anywhere from 2:30-5:30) to give me some internet!!! I am waiting for that and then I will post some pictures of my very fun New Year's Pictures and even some Christmas and others throughout my vacation!! More later!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope you had a wonderful first day of 2009 and that you get all you hope for in the upcoming year!

0 comments: