THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Great Weekend for my Sports Teams!!!

So I haven't done much this weekend. Our heat went out Tuesday night. It actually went out Christmas Eve night as well, and our landlord had someone come over and look at, and he restarted it or whatever, so it worked for about two weeks. So we are waiting to have acutal heat again. They are just replacing the whole furnace so who knows when they will do that. Hopefully early this week, because by the middle of the week, the temperature is supposed to be down to 1 digits. While the space heaters we have are fine now, I just don't know how well they will work if it gets that cold.

We also went and tried to find a car Saturday after the landlord and heater guy left. No luck. I swear you think these companies who are is so much trouble would be willing to make a deal, but nope, no luck so far. Josh is going to go some places Tuesday. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday at 10:30 so he took the day off. I figured my boss would tell me to take the day off, especially after I told her how long I've had to wait the past several times I went. But no, she said o.k, just get here when you can. I should have just called in, me and big mouth!!!! So hopefully Josh will have some luck on his own because I don't know how much of this not having a car thing I can handle. It's been about 2 months now. I don't know how my mom and dad did it when the four of us were little.

Anyway, besides that it's been an excellent weekend on the sports front. I am a huge University of Louisville basketball fan. I have always been. I even got season tickets for a couple years, but then Pitino came and the prices became outrageous!! That's o.k, I can watch them on t.v. UofL beat Villanova last night!! It was pretty exciting as it came down to the very end. I wanted to find a clip of the last seconds to share but I couldn't find any of the Villanova game.
The final score was 61-60!!

And then we have the Pittsburgh Steelers!!! I was never, ever an NFL fan. Then I met Josh. I would have to say within two years of meeting Josh, I was huge Steelers fan. So I watched the first half of the game by myself while Josh was still at work. Josh got home right as the second half started. So we watched it and it was a great game. We won, so only two more games, and we could have another Superbowl championship!!!

Well, my intentions in this post was to have some clips of UofL and Steelers games, but I can't figure out how to do that. So that will be all for now. Have a great week!!!!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Go Team(s) Go!