THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
Michelle needs 2 pee
*More than you could possibly imagine. In the mornings it is ridiculous how much I have to pee, and then through out the day like every 20 minutes... The joys of pregnancy!!!!

Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
Michelle looks like a MOM
*I had to use this one!!! I hope I do!!!

Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
How long until Michelle says something stupid?
*probably won't take very long!!!!

Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
Michelle wants to earn money to buy a teeshirt.
*Sure, it's one reason why I do earn money!!!

Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
Michelle does the Daily Show
*That would be fun! I like that show, even though I am not much into politics!!!

Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
Michelle hates contacts
*I have stopped wearing my contacts. They are for a special night out or occasion. They are just a hassle, much easier to put my glasses on and be done with it!!

Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
Michelle asks for stimulation ...
*Enough said ;)

Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search
michelle likes to dance
*It's true, I do!!

Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
Michelle eats mozarella sticks the lazy way
*I love mozarella sticks.. But I don't eat them the lazy way(how ever that is), I will often peel all the breading off the sticks and just eat the cheese which is a lot of work!

Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
Michelle Wears Isabel Toledo!
*This is actually one about Michelle Obama, they all were, Don't think i will ever be able to afford what she is wearing!!

Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
Michelle... Arrested For Clowning Around As A Cow?
*Interesting, that's all I can say, I may have to go and read the whole story on this!!

Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search.
Michelle Goes Insane Lipsyncing Street Fight by Hedley
*Haha

0 comments: