THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

I made it through the day!!!

So after a 16 day vacation, I had to get up this morning and return myself to work. I was really, really dreading going. After 4 years of teaching, I can honestly say this is the first year that I did not want to go back at all. Sure in years past there's always that oh just a couple more days, but there's also the feeling of yeah!! I get to see my kiddos!!! Not this year. I was so not feeling up to it. Last night, I even asked Josh if this could be my last year of working, and if I could change my career to stay-at-home wife. He said no, then made me feel better by saying he'd think about it. I know it's really never going to happen, but it was worth a shot,right???

Anyway, once I got to school this morning everything just flowed right along. It really was good to see all my boys again. I guess I had missed them all just a little bit more than I had expected. We had a really good day, and all of them did such a nice job following directions and getting there work done. By 1:30 though I was exhausted. Good thing I have my planning period from 1:50-2:35. It gave me a chance to sit down and relax and get some of the work done.

The worst part of the day was that I had to stay at work til 6:30, cause we only have one car right now, and Josh got held up at work. It's o.k., he took me to Tumbleweed and we had a wonderful dinner. It's quarter til 9, and I feel like I could go to my bed and sleep through the night. Since everything on tv is reruns again I think I just may!!!

Good night everyone!!!!!!

0 comments: