THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009



Here is my baby at 10 weeks!!! It's starting to look more human with the little fingers and toes, and no more tail!!! I have to say that I guess I've been pretty lucky as I keep reading that the morning sickness should be lessening at this point in the pregnancy and I still have yet to experience any!!! But I want to take this quote from the website pregnancy.com, because it is so true:

Your Pregnancy: Week 10
"The roller coaster of nausea may almost be over, but the roller coaster of emotions (happy, sad, crying, mad; and that's all in the last 30 seconds) is just revving up. No one will understand why Friends reruns are making you cry, so don't bother trying to explain it."

I have to put that on here because it happened tonight. I should be extremely ecstatic right now. I finally got my new car, which I will post a picture of later! But as we left Josh's parents tonight from showing off the car, I was really hungry. We decided to go to Steak-n-Shake, but the place was packed, so then we were going to go to O'Charley's.. Packed as well. We decided to go to Mr. Gatti's/Gatti Land because it's a buffet and it would be quick, but as we pulled into the parking lot, it too was packed. So we decided just to pick something up. Josh said he was just going to White Castle. Instead of saying that I didn't want that I just cried. He was like what is wrong with you? All I could do was say just go to White Castle if that's what you want, It will be fine. I was kind of mad at him for saying he was going there. And the fact that I ALWAYS have to make the decision. Any other time I would have been like no, I'm not feeling like White Castle, but the problem was, nothing sounded that great to me, and I was just so hungry. Anyway, Josh ended up just coming home and we ordered a pizza, which was good enough for me!



And another reason I posted the quote was because for the past week or two I have really been missing the show Friends. This is my favorite show EVER. I mean, like really wishing it was still on and like there is an empty part of my life because it doesn't come on anymore. I have even been staying up to watch it at night from 11:30-12:30 when FOX plays two episodes each night. I haven't had any tears from watching it yet, but just a deep yearning for the show to return with new episodes.I mean there's just not a show on tv like it anymore. Sure I have my shows and How I Met Your Mother is very funny and I enjoy it a lot but it's no Friends.

Anyway, enough of my rambling on about that, onto something else!!!
Like I mentioned before I got my new car!!!! Here it is:

Isn't she beautiful??? After almost three months without a car, I have one now, and it is officially ours!!! Josh went back to the bank with all the paperwork signed this morning and so I am now allowing myself to be excited and enjoy it! So I have to give a big thanks to my DADDY for helping us out with this! If it weren't for him we wouldn't have been able to do it. It's a 2007 Jeep Commander, Steel Metallic Blue is the color. It's so big, I was nervous to drive it when he picked me up from work last night. I didn't test drive it, because it was a bit icy in places when we went to do so. But it was awesome, I don't even realize how big it really is. We bought it from Carmax. They were really great to work with, and I would have to recommend to everyone looking for a car if there's one around you, check them out!!

We went to T.G.I.Friday's to celebrate with a good dinner last night. I have to say if you go anytime soon try the Chicken Parmesan Sliders. They were delicious!

I guess I will quit my ramblings for tonight. Tomorrow is a day of cleaning if I can bring myself to do it. Laundry has gotten piled up as well as the dishes. Then just doing my lesson plans for the week. The next 9 weeks are going to be long!!! No break what so ever, just 9 5-day weeks in a row. This time of year there aren't many breaks, but we usually get a couple of days in February without the students for conferences and a professional development day, but due to the wind storm that hit Louisville in the fall, they have decided to make those make-up days. It doesn't sound pleasing right now, but I guess when we actually get out before June I will be thankful!!!

Have a great Sunday!!!

1 comments:

KingOfPain said...

Sweet Jeep! I went to Carmax, but they only had a couple of Wranglers and both had too many miles. I can't wait to get mine. Hopefully tonight! woohoo!