THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

17 weeks and counting



I can't believe I have two babies growing inside me!!! It so amazing and exciting!!! I know I keep saying this, but I just can't wait for them to be here. Things are still going well. Headaches have seemed to not be as bad since I started on the iron pills doc gave me last week. So I'm knocking on wood that it continues this way!! I am experiencing more heartburn lately, but that's just one of the perks, right!!!!

Other good news, UofL won the Big East Championship last night!!!!!!!!!!! We'll find out tonight if they get a One Seed in the Tournament like they deserve. I am anticipating 6:00, so we can find out. Hey Jess, Maybe my Cardinals will be playing in your hometown in a couple of weeks!!!!

Yesterday we went for pizza and hung out at my parents house for a while to celebrate Owen's birthday. It was a nice day, remembering our precious angel!

Other than that, things have been pretty calm around here. Just hanging out today. I have some work to do for a meeting I have on one of my students to discuss his behavior tomorrow. I'm just hoping the parents show up and we actually can make them realize that something is wrong here and needs to be done. Then it will be watching Selection Sunday and Amazing Race!!

Have a great week, and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

They say heartburn means your baby will have a lot of hair! But...I had heartburn and T only had peach fuzz until he was a year old!

Evelyn said...

17 weeks, so exciting. I can't wait to experience every moment of being pregnant.

I've heard the same thing before with heartburn. You babies may be born with lots of hair on their head.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.