THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthday Boy



Yesterday was my awesome, amazing most wonderful husband's 32nd birthday! Unfortunately he had to work during the day. It gave me time to shop though!!! When he got home from work he wanted to open his presents:


Him opening the very sweet card!!!



He got a couple of outfits for me. Too bad it was freezing yesterday and couldn't wear his new shorts to dinner...



Zander thinking that this one has to be for him!!!



Excited for the new Bond movie! He is a Bond head!



These are headphones for him to wear when he is playing XBOX online. He was just like a kid when he opened this. So EXCITING!!!!!



Poor Zander... Where was his? I told you he is a very spoiled dog!!


After the excitement of the presents we met his parents at Outback. It was delicious and a wonderful time! Besides the fact that I ate way to much. I think this is what causes baby to go into the ribs. Or it's just cause I have filled myself up way to much and there's just nowhere else to go besides pushing on the ribs. But it was worth it. It has been a long time since I ate a steak. And we really just enjoyed chatting and conversing with the parents. It's always fun to listen to old stories and learn more about my husband in his young days!!!

When we came home my brother Wes came over to help Josh move the washer and dryer out of the house because we are getting new ones today!!!! Thanks to Jen and Jim for their awesome gift!!!
After they got those moved out, we celebrated more with a Cookie Cake... Josh likes them, but I'm not sure if it is his favorite kind of cake or not, but it sure is mine!!!



Cutting the cookie, He actually cut out his name to save until later... What a dork!


Wes and Zander hanging out!


After the huge dinner and the cookie cake it looked as though Josh wouldn't last much longer...


When Wes left, he was ready to watch his new movie, James Bond Quantum of Solace. While I enjoyed the last one, and was determined to watch the movie with him, I think I only lasted about 20 minutes and then was out on the loveseat. This morning he said that it was pretty good, just different from the other Bond movies.
He also thanked me for a wonderful birthday, so that is always good to hear, as I am always worried it just won't be very good. He told me it was one of the best!!

But I have to thank him for everything he does for me. Mostly love me the way he does. I am one lucky lady to have found this man, fallen in love with him, and have him fall in love with me. I wouldn't know what to do without him in my life. We've been together for 6 years, and I know it sounds cliche... but everyday gets better and better with him. I feel like I am the luckiest person in the world.
So again. I love you baby, and Happy Birthday! You are my everything!!!

1 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

awww, too cute! he is lucky to get all of those nice presents from you, my hubby would be so jealous! LOL