THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break BABEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Spring-Break-Glitter-Graphics
Spring Break Glitter Graphics


So it is finally Spring Break!!!! It's a good feeling to know that I do not have to go to work for 9 straight days, (actually 10, due to doc appointment)!!!!

I don't have too much planned... No traveling, no sight seeing, no beach :( But I'm really ok with it because there is lots to do here. Here is my list:
1.) Celebrate Josh's birthday (Which is Sunday)
2.) Taxes
3.) Clean
4.) Watch UofL basketball
5.) Clean
6.) Make important phone calls that can only be made during work hours that I never seem to be able to do at work
7.) Clean
8.) Go Couch shopping
9.) Sleep a lot
10.) Clean, Clean, Clean!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so maybe not to much to do, besides cleaning. But I feel really good about it. Everyone in my family is still going to have to work. Jen is going to Gatlinburg. Friends are going to Myrtle Beach.
So I will just be home for a week, and I have 9 full days ahead of me to get it done. I won't have to try and get it done all in one or two days. I can take my time and schedule out what I will do each day. Plus Josh and I went to Walmart last night and bought the cleaning supplies and bins to put all of our crap in, so we are off to a good start! Just having everything here will make it so much easier. I could start tonight, but I don't think that is going to happen. UofL plays in about an hour and a half, so I might go get a little bit of that sleeping in that I mentioned in my list!

I really am just excited to be off from work. those two crazy kids have been acting out again. One of them got suspended for bus and classroom behavior Thursday and Friday, but somehow he ended up being there Thursday and in class with me. When he showed up today I took him to the office and said I thought he was suspended. They told me to leave him there, and apparently they finally got someone to pick him up. Then the other one was doing his thing and I wrote a referral so I didn't see him the rest of the day today. We had a good day. Two of my kiddos have birthday's next week so we celebrated with a nacho party and cupcakes. So it was a good way to end the week.

Well I will probably be posting next week a bit more, since I will be home and I am addicted to my computer and this whole blogging thing!! Maybe I'll make a photo journal of what my house looks like now and after I get it cleaned up. Hope you all have a great weekend, and for those on vacation as well enjoy yourselves and relax. We all need and deserve it!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

And don't forget a washer and dryer delivery!

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Yay! Spring Break! I am on break from school right now too and it is GREAT. LOL have fun and enjoy it! You should be finding out soon what the sex of the babies are, right?