THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

4 months down, 4-5 months to go!!!!!!!!



Wow I can't even believe how quickly these past four months have gone. And to know that we only have 4-5 months to go until our precious babies are here. I can not wait. And every time I think or say 4-5 months I get a mix of excitement and that twinge of Oh my god!!!!! Josh and I are so ready for them mentally and emotionally, but physically is another story!! But I just keep telling myself, as do others that we will be ready!!!

I had a nice weekend. Friday I went to dinner with Jen. I had a great time. It was nice to just sit and talk and catch up. Thanks Jen for a nice Friday evening!!!! I love you!!!!

Saturday was a beautiful day and Josh had the day off. Of course our plans were to start cleaning up, yet once again it didn't happen. We seriously talked about it and had planned out what we were going to do. Then the discussion stopped and we both just kind of sat around. At one point I said, "It's just getting started that is so hard. Once we start, then we'll get it done." Josh agreed, so I think what I'm going to do is make a schedule for us to do a little each night, then it won't seem so overwhelming.

We went outside and sat on our porch for a while, then came in and watched the UofL game!!!!! It did not disappoint. Pittsburgh had beat UCONN earlier, so if we won we would be Big East Champions on our own. And we did it. It was a good game. Close the whole time, but they pulled it out!! So we were excited and celebrated with Dairy Queen Ice Cream afterwards! I got a banana shake and it was delicious.

Today I haven't done too much. I didn't wake up until 10:30, which is very odd for me to sleep that late. Then Josh reminded me that the time changed so it was really only like 9:30. I just hung out and watched tv most of the day today. Went to a late lunch to visit Shannon, and now back home getting ready to do my lesson plans.

All in all a good weekend!! We go to the doctor Tuesday so I will fill you in after that. Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I had a fun time Friday too! Don't worry about getting started...I will be there Saturday. Dun, dun, duuuun!! :D

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

We are the same way here! if only we could just get started!!! lol. Glad you had a nice weekend, a banana shake sounds so delicious right now!