THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Share A Smile Saturday

Ok, so last Sunday I was just watching stuff on YouTube... You know wasting time when I should have been getting something accomplished whether it be work for the week or cleaning the house. Anyway, I found this video and cracked up. I watched like 3 times and I think I left harder everytime. Then Josh got home and we watched it about 3 more times and were both cracking up. It is so funny. You may have seen it by now. I saw someone had posted it on Facebook during the week, but it is too good to let it get passed by!!!

Hope it brings a smile, and laugh, to your face!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love this video! I used it for SASS a few weeks ago. I still have not updated my blog :( I didn't get home until after 5! I'm just now eating dinner!

Michelle said...

I can't believe I dont' remember you posting this. I didn't even believe you did so I just went through your blog!!!! Maybe I just missed it or something!!! Anyway, It's hilarious!!