THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Almost half way there!!!



In about 4 days I will be halfway through my pregnancy. That blows my mind. It seems like yesterday I was getting the phone call from the doctors office about being 2-3 weeks pregnant. Time has flown by. And I know... People keep telling me just wait until the last couple of months, it will be the longest of your life. Well, I guess we will see when we get there.

I have just been thinking about how lucky I have been through this pregnancy. Not one day of morning sickness. My headaches have been relieved apparently from the iron pills. The heartburn that I experience is no worse than it was before I became pregnant. Maybe more frequent, but nothing I haven't dealt with before. It has just been such a smooth run from the second I found out up to now. So I know that I have been very fortunate and lucky, especially with twins!

I just can't wait for them to be here. Sure there are SO MANY things that have to get done, but it will all work it self out. I know things are going to change for Josh and I. But I am good with that, we are going to be parents in about 4 months (or sooner) and we are just so ready mentally. I have been ready for so long. This is my dream come true.

I guess I'm just reflecting about this time, as I have spent so many years imagining about how it would be when I finally got to this point in my life. Wondering if I ever would get here. And now it's all a reality, and it's the best feeling in the world!

1 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Aww, I am so happy for you and your hubby that your dream is coming true! I can't believe you are already almost half way through, it seems to be going by really quickly for you! And you will probably get lucky and deliver at least a little early since you are having twins! Can't wait til you found out the sex of them!