THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Share a Smile... FRIENDS addition

Ok, so I think I may have mentioned my FRIENDS addiction before on here, and if you know me, you know I believe this is the best show ever! I have all ten seasons on DVD, and when I am awake watch it in Reruns at 11:30 and 12. The show never gets old, and is able to make me laugh whatever kind of mood I'm in.

On the Seasons, they have the bloopers and from time to time I will pull them out and just watch the bloopers because they are so funny. If you don't have the season's you may not have gotten a chance to enjoy them so here they are!!! They are a little lengthy but I wish they would just keep going and going.

Hope they make you smile!!!! and laugh a bit (or a lot too) :D





1 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

I agree it is a very funny show! Too bad it isn't on still.