THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Family Day!

So today has been a great day!!! I slept very well last night. It's only exciting because the night before I was awake on and off all night. It felt as though one of the babies were up in my ribs! and the other must have been lying on my bladder. I couldn't lay on either side when trying to sleep because my left rib was in excruitiating pain. And then I woke up like 3 times that night having to pee so bad!!! Regardless of the lack of sleep Friday was a pretty good day at work. Then Josh and I watched the UofL game (they won!!!) and waited for the phone call that we were aunt and uncle again. The call came around 8:30, and Mom-in-law said just to wait until tomorrow to come and see baby and SIL. So we just hung out here last night.

This morning I woke up around 9:00, feeling great!!! I got up and played around on the computer while Josh watched his cartoons and played some video games. Eventually I went and laid back down in the room to watch tv, and fell asleep again! I slept until about 12.

I then went to my parents to meet my sister to give her the money from her Fundraising she is doing for Team in Training! She was selling Yankee Candles, and I am very proud to say that I sold $476 worth in 3 days at work. All I can say is that I am amazed and awed at how awesome my co-workers are to support my sister!!! Things like this are what make you realize how awesome and generous people are and I am lucky enough to work with so many of them!!!

My mom and dad and Jen were all there when I got there. My mom left soon after to go help a friend of hers do some catering work. We hung out for a while and talked to dad, and then my brother came in as well. So we just talked a bit more and mom ended up coming back. We all decided to go have lunch! When we got back we stood outside and talked some more in the perfect weather we had here today! It was such a fund and good visit!!

When I got home Josh got ready and we headed to see our new neice!!! Baby Lois Virginia and Mom are doing great!! I have to mention how awesome big sisters are doing too! MIL and DIL are doing great as well. They looked a little tired, but I guess I would too, especially if I were dad taking care of a 6 and 3 year old for the past couple days by himself!!!! But everyone is in great spirits. And baby has the fullest head of dark brown hair. She is really beautiful!!! I did remember my camera, but when I got it out to take pics, the battery was dead. I was so upset!!! We visited with the fam for while before the parents in law and kiddos took off for home. We stayed a bit longer and visisted with Sis and baby!

So it has been an absolutely beautiful day all around. Beautiful weather and beautiful time spent with our families!! Tomorrow I'm going to visit my friends in Lexington for lunch!! I can't wait for that either. They are going to Myrtle Beach the next week for spring break. I had planned on going, but decided against it as I just don't think I could make the drive down there. If I had a travel machine and could just appear I would. But that's ok, I should get a whole lot accomplished that week off from work around the house.

So that means I've got 6 more days before 9 days off from work. And only 5 of those are work days!!!! So I'm excited for that and I'm excited for this weekend!!! Today was a great day and tomorrow will be another great one! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend just as much!

1 comments:

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

congrats on the new baby in the family! I know the feeling of baby being up in the rib cage...at least it is only ONE for me tho LOL. Glad you had such a good weekend, those are the best ones.