THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Night

So I am just sitting here while Josh is playing his video game and decided to make some changes to my blog. I got a new template. Actually I have been trying to figure out how to do this forever, and finally did!!! Hope you enjoy the changes, I do!!

glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics, College Logos - L Glitter Graphics
Just an update on my boys, the UofL Cardinals: We won tonight against Villanova by 14 points, so that means we are playing tomorrow night for the Big East tournament Championship. Word is we should be getting a number one seed in the NCAA tournament, especially if we win tomorrow night!!! This is the year for us. I can feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh and for those of you all who couldn't tell by now:
glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics, Basketball Glitter Graphics

1 comments:

Jen said...

Sooo Pretty!