THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Funny Conversation

So I went to the bedroom at like 8:30 last night. Josh was watching a movie and I knew it wouldn't be over when Grey's Anatomy came on. I watched the end of the Pittsburgh/West Virgina game, which West Virgina actually won. Pitt was number 2 seed in the Big East Tournament. So it was an upset. UofL (Number 1 seed) won earlier yesterday. And yes, I did manage to watch the game during work!! I received a call from the librarian about 10 minutes into the game telling me they had figured out how to get the game on and were feeding it to our rooms. So we watched the game and did math activities around that!!!

Anyway, I watched Grey's and then was pretty much out, at 10:00!!!!!!! It was a struggle to stay awake through the show, but I made it! Needless to say I DO NOT ever go to bed this early, and I really wanted to watch the UCONN game but I just couldn't do it! And I'm glad I didn't. Upon waking this morning (At 5:30 am) I checked the news to see the UCONN score. UCONN was seeded #3 in the Big East and played Syracuse. It went into 6 OVERTIMES. Crazy, they said the game was like 3 hours and 45 minutes. and UCONN lost. I would say that is great news for us as the teams to beat besides us were beaten, but it just goes to show how good all the teams in the conference are. UofL plays again tonight at 7.

Back to my original reason for posting this so early. A funny conversation I had with one of my students Monday.

Every morning we discuss the day and what we will do, if there are any changes, etc...
While I was going through the day's schedule a student raised his hand.
Here is the conversation:
"Yes V?"
"Are you getting old or something Mrs. M?"
"Why V? Why do you ask that?"
"Cause you have a lot of grey hair today!!!"

Ahh, yes thanks to my Granny Franny, I have many grey hair. My dad says he doesn't remember her not having grey hair. There's really just like two streaks that are grey in my hair, but it's right on the top of my head. I guess it's time to go get my hair dyed!!!! I let my friend know that it was needed badly, and she said we would figure out a time next week.

Anyway, I just thought that was a funny conversation. You never know what these kids are going to come up with!!!

Hope you had a good laugh this Friday morning! And yeah!!! It's ALREADY Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend

1 comments:

Jen said...

D*mn Granny Franny! :D