THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nothing much happening this weekend. We went to the laundromat yesterday... It is good to have all of our clothes clean again. I am delaying the inevitable of grading papers, doing special ed. paper work and report cards. I need to go get started, but that's the hardest part. If I would just start then I could finish...

UofL is playing now. They are now ranked #6 and playing #8 Marquette. Let's go Cards. This win is especially needed as it will keep them second in the Big East, with only 2 games remaining in the regular season. I am very excited about the March Madness. Last time Steelers won the Superbowl, UofL made it to the Final Four, hopefully this year they can go one game longer and win it!! How awesome would that be for my babies to be born in the year that Steelers win the Superbowl and UofL won the College Championship. It would be awesome. Josh is a North Carolina fan.. That is who won the last time Steelers won. He is a UofL fan too, I think if it came down to it he would go for UofL... If he was smart he would anyway!!!!

So I was doing some calculations about my due date. As of right now my due date, 40 weeks is August 22nd. But my book says that 37 weeks is considered full term with twins, which would make my due date August 1st, the day after my 30th birthday. The book goes on to say that the average twin pregnancy lasts 35 & 1/2 weeks, which would be July 23rdish. That's crazy. That's like a whole month less than expected!!! Very exciting though, we just really have to get on the ball. And with Josh bringing up the fact that he thinks we just need to go ahead and move to a new house.... So much to do!!!!!! We'll see what happens. My next visit is the 10th, and I have taken the day off from work. Hopefully this will give us some time to get things together.

We are struggling with names. We can't seem to agree on anything. The issue with the boys name is that the first will have the same initials as him and his father, so we need a first name beginning with J. We agreed upon two names, and then decided they were too close to one of our nieces and a nephew's name. We have a couple in discussion, but it's really not going well, so if You have any suggestions for a J boy name, please feel free to send it to me. We need all the suggestions we can get!!!! As for girls, the same issue arises. I have had twin girl names picked out forever. You know for many years when you just think oh if I ever had twin girls this is what I would name them... But again another nieces name is just too close.... It's so hard!!!!!!! I know that we will eventually find/hear names that we fall in love with and agree on mutually.. Until then the conversations just seem to go around in circles.

I think it will also help when we know the actual sexes of our babies. Then we will know what to focus on. I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I started having a strong feeling about a week before we found out that it was twins that it was a boy. I still believe there is at least one boy, but I'm leaning towards two. Don't know why, I guess it's just that "mother's intuition" that they talk about. I just don't have any feelings that they are girls. But who knows. Hopefully we can find out on the 10th, even though it will still be early, 4 months/16 weeks.

Anyway, this was going to be a short, quick post, but as I am a rambler, I got carried away!!!!! And seriously, any J boy names that you can suggest would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

Have a great week!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I feel like we just talked about all this! :)

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

Hey Michelle,

I found out Aaron was a boy when I was at 20 weeks (half way through) =)