THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Why do I take naps????

So I am sitting here wide awake at 11:03. I came home from work with all intention to take a short 15 to 20 minute nap and then get up and do the dishes, and make dinner for Josh. Instead I got home around 5:30, played around on the computer till about 6, then went and laid down. And didn't wake up til 7. Josh called shortly after to say he was on his way home and asked if I still wanted to make dinner. My reply... Just pick something up!!! So apparently he was craving Chinese food because he didn't even ask what I wanted, just showed up with a Bearno's pizza and some Chinese for him.

I had a great dinner, but am still really, really, really full!!!!

I'm just pretty bored here right now. Josh is of course playing his XBox, so I've been playing a game on the computer, but now am bored of that. So I decided to go ahead and blog.

Really not to much to blog about. Yesterday was a crazy busy day. Work was fine, but then I had to go get an affidavit to get a new title for my car so that we can junk it. I can't find the title, Don't know where it would be. I thought it was in my car with all the other important information but of course it wasn't. Then I searched through the desk like 3 times and it's not there. Josh even went through everything. So now we will have that car taking up space in our driveway for a couple more weeks...

After I went to the county clerk I headed to dinner, thinking josh could meet me, but he had to make a couple extra runs, so as I had other things to do and was starving I stopped by Fazoli's. It was very good, and the nicest guy was working there. he was cleaning the tables off and said, "So, you're pregnant right?" This is the first time a stranger has asked me, so I must really be starting to show now!!!!! I told him yes, and he went on to ask how far along I was. I told him 4 and 1/2 months, and he just got this look. He said, wow, it must be a big baby. I told him I was having twins and he was so excited. He was telling me how he had just watched a movie about twins and how amazing it was. I told him my husband and I were very excited and couldn't wait. He told me congrats again and went about his work. When I told Josh about it, he said, that's kind of strange, you should stay away from people like that. I told him he was just mean, that the guy was just nice. But now as I type the story, it does seem a little strange to me. Oh well, I enjoyed talking about being pregnant and someone that doesn't already know actually realizing that I am pregnant and not just fat!!!!

After I ate I went over to Kroger to pick up a gift for my best co-worker friend that had surgery and stood in line for like 45 minutes. Who knew that Kroger was so crowded on a Monday evening. And they even had lot's of lanes open just the lines were all so long. I eventually made it to the hospital, only to park probably the furthest away I could from the actual hospital part. But I parked in the garage so I was inside and safe the whole time. I visited for about 30 minutes and left her to get some rest. Then came home and watched some shows.

I was on the computer around 10:30 when my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number, so I of course didn't answer. This being because if it's important enough they will leave a message. Well there was a message left, and when I listened to it, it was my boss. Talk about freaking out. I was really scared that I had done something wrong, but who wouldn't be if there boss called them at 10:30. So i called back, and she asked if I was going to be at work today. When I told her yes, she said I thought you had a doctor's appointment, but I must just have been confused. She was just confused because I had asked her about being off for my next appointment that morning. Of course she was awesome and said yes, that I should take off all the appointments this being my first babies!!! Isn't that sweet!! She really is great... except when she calls me At 10:30 at night and freaks me out a bit!!!

All content leads and team leaders had a big meeting this year because the state has decided to change the testing procedures this year, like a month and a half before the test. Pretty crazy that they just wouldn't wait until next year, but I guess that's the state of Kentucky for you!!! Actually it kind of puts a little stress on me, because the writing portfolios are one of the things that we are not being held accountable for anymore by the state. We may still be accountable for them by the district, but in my bosses word, "I don't care about the district, the state is what matters!" Now this is not for certain, we're waiting for the Senator to pass the bill, but principal thinks there is no way he won't not sign it, so as a school we are just getting the portfolios done so that we have something!

Ok, well I guess I have shared enough with you. I told you all that I was bored and not tired at all and this is what happens. I just start writing and don't stop!!!! But I will now stop as I really need to at least get into bed and wind down a bit, or tomorrow will be not a good day!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patrick's day!!! And have a great rest of the week! Tomorrow is already hump day!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I feel the same way about naps, except I have no trouble going to bed later. I just don't get anything done all day! I would have been excited about the stranger too and Jim would have said the same thing Josh did. Those two are so much alike!

Aayden and Aarons Mommy said...

I am the same way when it comes to naps! I always seem to sleep longer than I anticipated. And then I feel worse than I did before I fell asleep. lol. I hope you had a good St. Patrick's Day too. Sorry, I'm a little late on this, I have some blog reading to catch up on! =)
P.S. Isn't it exciting when strangers start to notice that you are preggo? hehe